Author Topic: Looks like a good ole fashioned Cold War style proxy war is getting started  (Read 1899 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/23/major-ukraine-rebel-offensive-looming-as-death-toll-surpasses-5000/

http://itar-tass.com/en/world/772859

Russian supplied rebels defy peace agreement and launch major offensive. Bodies in NATO uniforms with American weapons discovered. That'll end well.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
Why do you lay these troubles on an already troubled mine?  Can you not see that your uncle is wearied by your ... malcontent?  Your warmongering?
Formerly sumpnz

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Well, it's been a while since the world lived in fear of nuclear war. Bout time we got that back i spose
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
For doomsday events I'm more interested in what happens in Saudi. Great time for the king to keel over. It will be interesting to see who tries to take advantage.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Andiron

• friend
Why do you lay these troubles on an already troubled mine?  Can you not see that your uncle is wearied by your ... malcontent?  Your warmongering?

How long is it since MSNBC bought you?

:laugh:
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Well, it's been a while since the world lived in fear of nuclear war. Bout time we got that back i spose

The intermission is over and the Cold War is back on. Let's see how fast Obama can lose it.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

dogmush

• friend
The intermission is over and the Cold War is back on. Let's see how fast Obama can lose it.

He'll just bow out of the fight.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'

ObOrwell:  the quickest way to end a war . . .
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
How long is it since MSNBC bought you?

:laugh:

What was the promised price?  When all the men are dead you'll take your share of the treasure?

[Grima glances at Hilldabeast]

Too long have you haunted her shadows!  Too long have you ...  Oh, wait.  You want that?!?   [barf]  You can have it. 
Formerly sumpnz

Andiron

• friend
What was the promised price?  When all the men are dead you'll take your share of the treasure?

[Grima glances at Hilldabeast]

Too long have you haunted her shadows!  Too long have you ...  Oh, wait.  You want that?!?   [barf]  You can have it.  

http://i.giphy.com/dOJt6XZlQw8qQ.gif
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
He'll just bow out of the fight.

I'm smellin' what yer steppin' in!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G