Author Topic: UK ministers block move to lift OSA* regarding child rape inquiry  (Read 1680 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
*Official Secrets Act
http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5529/ministers-block-move-to-lift-official-secrets-act-for-csa-scandal

Tl;dr: Possible pedophile & child murder ring going on since...the 60s? And possibly still going on. Many famous and powerful people implicated. Lifting the OSA would allow those with information to reveal it, which they are currently prohibited from doing because of the papers they signed. UK ministers arent't interested in lifting the prohibition in this case. One has to wonder why.

Wiki about the news source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exaro.

Any of our UK members who have more info?
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

brimic

• friends
Re: UK ministers block move to lift OSA* regarding child rape inquiry
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2015, 07:42:03 PM »
I wonder if this has anything to do with jeffrey epstein and his 'pedo island?'
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2015, 07:53:40 PM »

Possibly. There are rumours of certain people with little formal but plenty of informal power (and also wealth) being involved, along with various politicians. Anyhow, one of the "certain people" apparently was/is friends with Epstein. The only thing that person is accused of in involvement with Epstein is having sex with a 17-year old girl, which is not quite the same as raping 8-year olds...but apparently it took place on "pedo island".

Here's a reddit thread with about it: https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/300hup/whats_going_on_in_the_uk_with_pedophiles_and/ quick overview, 380 or so replies. Here's another one from the conspiracy subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2boqzq/the_breaking_uk_vip_paedophile_scandal_what_we/  132 replies. Last thing in the opening post is a link to the next post, and it continues for another 6 or so pages was "only" 4 pages of links. Haven't been able to look through all of it yet.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 01:22:04 PM »
I'm conflicted.

Jolly Olde has a long history of pederasty that starts in the public schools (private boarding schools to us illiterate colonials on the wrong side of the pond) that has continued into politics and business.

Jolly Olde also has a long history of politicians and captains of industry (and spies) being brought down because of illicit affairs with women who may not always be honey traps.

The length and extent of the "Asian" gentlemen's behavior and that of the folks who have said/done nothing about it is getting broader and broader by the day.

Given the history and culture, what's the big fuss for?  (yes, snark)

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

agricola

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 04:46:01 PM »

Perhaps, but these are older allegations than Epstein.  This specific one claims that various senior members of the establishment were involved in very serious assaults on very vulnerable kids, that the behaviour was investigated by the Police, and that the investigation was supressed (immediately after one or two of the senior folk were arrested) with the cops involved intimidated (either using the OSA or more traditional techniques) into STFU.   

How true it is noone knows yet - on the one hand one or two of the people involved (Cyril Smith etc) were identified (albeit not punished) as nonces by elements of the Press at the time, on the other some of the latest names mentioned one finds very hard to believe were involved (specifically Enoch Powell, about whom someone would have come forward if there was any suggestion of that kind of thing). 

That said, to blow the whistle on really serious badness over here rarely if ever ends up well for the heroic individual concerned.

Jolly Olde also has a long history of politicians and captains of industry (and spies) being brought down because of illicit affairs with women who may not always be honey traps.

With regard to that specifically, it has never really been about illicit affairs - its been about hypocrisy.  For instance the current Mayor of London is someone who finds trouser containment a real problem, but as he doesnt go around boasting of what a fantastic husband or father he is noone really cares. 
"Idiot!  A long life eating mush is best."
"Make peace, you fools"

brimic

• friends
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 07:51:22 PM »
Perhaps, but these are older allegations than Epstein.  This specific one claims that various senior members of the establishment were involved in very serious assaults on very vulnerable kids, that the behaviour was investigated by the Police, and that the investigation was supressed (immediately after one or two of the senior folk were arrested) with the cops involved intimidated (either using the OSA or more traditional techniques) into STFU.   

How true it is noone knows yet - on the one hand one or two of the people involved (Cyril Smith etc) were identified (albeit not punished) as nonces by elements of the Press at the time, on the other some of the latest names mentioned one finds very hard to believe were involved (specifically Enoch Powell, about whom someone would have come forward if there was any suggestion of that kind of thing). 

That said, to blow the whistle on really serious badness over here rarely if ever ends up well for the heroic individual concerned.

With regard to that specifically, it has never really been about illicit affairs - its been about hypocrisy.  For instance the current Mayor of London is someone who finds trouser containment a real problem, but as he doesnt go around boasting of what a fantastic husband or father he is noone really cares. 

I'm pretty sure this stuff is far more widespread than any if could even theorize.  Money and power covers over a lot of things.
i heard it from a retired cop several years ago that vice arrested a former US senator from my state who was caught with a teenage male prostitute. The senator ended up being quietly shuffled out the back door of the station and no charges were filed.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 10:12:50 AM »
I find it nearly unpossible that those in gov't would use national security as a cover for their personal misdeeds.  I say give them even more authority to poke into even more aspects of our lives, the economy, etc.

Besides, a few more rules and/or ethics committees will surely reign in any of this notional abuse.

[OK, now where did I place my cognitive de-dissonator?  Gonna need a rather long application this morning.]
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton