Author Topic: Forgotten furor  (Read 710 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Forgotten furor
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 08:21:01 AM »
As if the Left cares what they said before.

Every day is a new day and history is whatever they think it is.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 10:02:47 AM »
Logic and data is lost on the left.  They do not know, do not want to know, and do not care to be in accord with reality , logic, or morality.  To effectively engage them requires that we use similar tactics and tools. 
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 11:09:48 AM »
I said "everyone," I meant everyone; not just the left. The right doesn't seem to be referencing it either.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 02:28:23 PM »
Of for *expletive deleted*s sake.  Both groups crying about photo's of guns are stupid.  Anyone crying about either of these images should be flogged for lowering th level of conversation that far.

"BUT THEY DID IT TOO!!" was stupid in third grade, and is stupid now.

I also noticed this from the Huffpo link:
The so-called Million Rifle Ban is another popular rallying point for gun rights advocates upset with an Obama administration decision to block the import of hundreds of thousands of Korean War-era rifles over concerns about their magazines and firepower. Paul has supported the group's efforts before, but the latest push, shown in the picture above, displays an M1 Garand -- the rifle model at the heart of the controversy -- pointing toward Obama's head.

The ONE TIME the media should have called it a "clip", and they can't even get that right.