Author Topic: Sanctuary City Murder  (Read 2007 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Sanctuary City Murder
« on: July 03, 2015, 03:06:31 PM »
First off, condolences to the family.

This will be interesting to follow: Illegal alien who was deported five times, with long felony rap sheet, randomly decides to murder a young woman taking a walk with her father. In the sanctuary city of San Francisco, where it is now reported that San Francisco LE  released him from custody and refused to report the release to ICE because of SF's "sanctuary city" policy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/03/man-arrested-in-connection-with-san-francisco-killing-had-been-deported-several/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

zxcvbob

• friend
Re: Sanctuary City Murder
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 03:52:30 PM »
They released him after he murdered the girl?  I don't see that in the article.  Actually, at this point they shouldn't turn him over to the feds (who will just release him) they need to dust off the electric chair -- after due process, with a public defender, of course.

Is the problem that they've been harboring him before he killed the girl? 
"It's good, though..."

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 04:45:27 PM »
They released him after he murdered the girl?  I don't see that in the article.  Actually, at this point they shouldn't turn him over to the feds (who will just release him) they need to dust off the electric chair -- after due process, with a public defender, of course.

Is the problem that they've been harboring him before he killed the girl? 

ICE had him (after multiple prior deportations), turned him over to SFPD for a local beef expecting to get him back. SF released him instead, whereupon he committed the murder.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 04:47:49 PM »
*expletive deleted*ing liberals and their hug a thug bullshit

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 05:22:20 PM »
ICE had him (after multiple prior deportations), turned him over to SFPD for a local beef expecting to get him back. SF released him instead, whereupon he committed the murder.

Yeah, what he said. Sorry, I should have been clearer in the OP.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 05:28:55 PM »
Heard the report on this on Fox News Radio driving home from work today.  I wondered at the time if it would also be reported on CNN or the other three networks.  Or MS13NBC for that matter.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 07:00:29 PM »
The local news crew covering this murder got robbed at gunpoint and:

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/News-crews-robbed-in-S-F-camera-operator-6362833.php

Sanctuary City and strict gun control: what a great combination.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 09:22:47 PM »
Trump vindicated.  Tragic irony.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 11:08:16 PM »
Since this was San Francisco I'm confused whether reporting on this is racist or homophobic.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 12:06:34 AM »
Since this was San Francisco I'm confused whether reporting on this is racist or homophobic.

"I lost my brain in San Francisco..."

If you self-identify as a racist homophobe, what difference, at this point, does it make?
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

HankB

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 09:38:50 AM »
. . . it is now reported that San Francisco LE  released him from custody and refused to report the release to ICE because of SF's "sanctuary city" policy . . .
Remember that recent East Coast prison escape that was making headlines? The one where at least one prison guard is facing charges because two murderers were allowed to escape and were running around loose for a couple of weeks? That guard is in some serious trouble.

In a similar vein, it seems to me that there should be SOME way of prosecuting the 'Frisco LE's who released this perp for "aiding and abetting" the murder - and certainly conspiracy charges for refusing to report the release to the Feds.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2015, 09:40:46 AM »
Interestingly, the attorney for SanFran is arguing that it would not have been legal for them to inform ICE and honor the detention orders.

An attorney for the San Francisco Sheriff's Department told the Associated Press it had no authority to honor the prior immigration hold when it released the suspect.

Freya Horne said Friday that federal detention orders are not a "legal basis" to hold someone, so Francisco Sanchez was released April 15.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 09:59:59 AM »
What about we start our own little town where federal gun laws are not enforceable  ???

=|
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2015, 10:03:45 AM »
Interestingly, the attorney for SanFran is arguing that it would not have been legal for them to inform ICE and honor the detention orders.

So, did anyone in the SF chain of custody point that out to ICE before the transfer?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2015, 10:05:46 AM »
So, did anyone in the SF chain of custody point that out to ICE before the transfer?

Of course not, because they hadn't made up the lie yet.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2015, 10:22:11 AM »
See it is the govt not holding up its end of the deal that results in vigilanitism.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!