Author Topic: July 4 terrorists attacks thwarted. Right.  (Read 636 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
July 4 terrorists attacks thwarted. Right.
« on: July 09, 2015, 03:14:26 PM »
We stopped 4th of July terrorists attacks. Trust us. You were in danger and we protected you. Alas, we can't give you anything close to specifics or details.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/09/fbi-says-it-stopped-islamic-state-inspired-attacks-for-the-fourth-of-july/
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: July 4 terrorists attacks thwarted. Right.
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 03:24:54 PM »
I'm going to guess 9 losers who said something online, or did something financial on the Internet that's illegal under the Patriot Act or some other auspice of AWOT, and maybe one guy who was willing to help FBI agents posing as ISIS to handle fake explosives.  =D
I promise not to duck.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 03:42:30 PM »
I'm going to guess 9 losers who said something online, or did something financial on the Internet that's illegal under the Patriot Act or some other auspice of AWOT, and maybe one guy who was willing to help FBI agents posing as ISIS to handle fake explosives.  =D

Pretty much this, I bet.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 03:45:25 PM »

Pretty much an exact description of every foiled domestic terror plot since 9/11.

JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 03:58:56 PM »
One FBI deep cover agent gave another FBI deep cover agent a fake bomb and then they both arrested each other. Two plots foiled for the price of one!
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 04:11:18 PM »
One FBI deep cover agent gave another FBI deep cover agent a fake bomb and then they both arrested each other. Two plots foiled for the price of one!

If one lost his weapon and they were fortunate enough to recover it before someone got murdered, would they get a threefer?
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 04:24:23 PM »
If one lost his weapon and they were fortunate enough to recover it before someone got murdered, would they get a threefer?

Damn imigants iz takin' our lost cop handguns jerbs!
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.