Author Topic: President Obama to Drink Own Urine  (Read 4145 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
President Obama to Drink Own Urine
« on: August 31, 2015, 03:20:28 PM »
Obama is getting survival training from Bear Grylls. I don't know what's real anymore...

http://twitchy.com/2015/08/31/this-is-a-joke-right-obama-to-hone-outdoor-survival-skills-on-running-wild-with-bear-grylls/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: President Obama to Drink Own Urine
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 03:23:41 PM »
Must ... resist ... snarky ... comment.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 03:29:36 PM »

On the upside, he will have to take a moment and stop pissing on all of us here in America for the duration.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 03:30:54 PM »

"Don't resist. Come to the snark side...we have humor. and cookies."

And I'm going to guess your comment was something along the lines of him getting a taste of what he's been feeding the American people for the lats 8-odd years. Anywhere close?
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2015, 03:32:23 PM »
On the upside, he will have to take a moment and stop pissing on all of us here in America for the duration.

And once again, roo_ster and I are telepathically within seconds of each other... :O
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 03:57:49 PM »
This should be a cakewalk for Obama. To put it delicately, he is convinced of the pleasant fragrance of his own waste.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2015, 04:12:51 PM »
I'm rooting for the bear...
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2015, 06:13:36 PM »
I'm rooting for the bear...

Beat me to it.

And remember, Obama is for common sense gun laws, including universal background checks.  So look for the ATF to swarm the area looking for the bear that did a private transfer.

But wait!  Grylls does not allow firearms on his show.

This is gonna be good - even if we wind up with crazy Uncle Joe in the big chair till November 2016.

;/   [popcorn]

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2015, 06:28:25 PM »
Dafuq.  You know what would make an impact?  Doing reality stuff with Mike Rowe.  Get the  young people that love him so much thinking about "dirty" and "real" jobs.   :facepalm:
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2015, 08:50:17 PM »
But watching Obama take a salt water enema up the ass will be much more fitting.

Sent from my iPhone. Freaking autocorrect.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2015, 09:10:15 PM »
"Don't resist. Come to the snark side...we have humor. and cookies."

And I'm going to guess your comment was something along the lines of him getting a taste of what he's been feeding the American people for the lats 8-odd years. Anywhere close?

Actually, it was more along the lines of a change of diet for some Alaskan ursine ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

griz

• friend
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2015, 09:31:08 PM »
Darn old age.  When I was young I could distinguish satire from reality. ;/
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2015, 09:31:39 PM »
Actually, it was more along the lines of a change of diet for some Alaskan ursine ...

What have you got against bears? Don't they deserve high quality protein rather than filler?

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2015, 10:12:00 PM »
What have you got against bears? Don't they deserve high quality protein rather than filler?

You stated the problem; "high quality" protein.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2015, 10:16:05 PM »
Found on FB:
An open letter to President Obama from Cody Lundin:
Dear President Obama,
My heart sank when I learned that you will appear with Bear Grylls on a hyper-scripted television show. Your decision to “learn” survival skills from an actor who plays a survival instructor on TV has further muddied the water for people wanting to learn factual skills to keep themselves and loved ones alive during emergencies. Outdoor survival instruction is a real profession, a profession in which people’s lives depend upon the training given. It is not a joke or a cheap PR stunt.
You have worldwide influence. An opportunity was wasted to educate millions of people to be safer and more prepared in the back country. This same self-reliant mindset and preparedness learned in the outdoors translates directly into our towns and cities. A better prepared, more resilient and stronger citizen is an advantage to us all. This is the intention of authentic survival training.
You had an opportunity to train with a genuine outdoor survival instructor in Alaska; there are several of us nationwide. You chose instead to further perpetuate the dangerous misinformation that networks continue to spew out regarding the outdoor survival skills profession. This misinformation can and has killed people. Your appearance on this show further justifies this misinformation, and makes it that much more difficult for professional survival instructors to do their job and save lives. Tragic and unnecessary.
In closing, when Edward tries to convince you to drink your own piss, instead of the sparkling bottled water in the production cooler off-set… don’t.
Cody

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 11:37:30 PM »
And here I thought he was going to take a sip of some reverse osmosised sewage water that Californians are going to end up drinking.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2015, 12:05:51 AM »
And here I thought he was going to take a sip of some reverse osmosised sewage water that Californians are going to end up drinking.

Knowing how that works, the water was still rather good.  Not knowing the water came via that process, the water was rather good.

What you may want to avoid is stuff gathered from a solar still when the plastic was not at least washed to remove the obvious food residue that came from the hunk of meat and mayo that it covered until repurposed.  Sterilizing it would probably have been even better.  (I declined my "three swallows, only three" and dug a hole in the ground till I got a puddle I could put my survival straw in.)  Gastric distress with sulfuric farts is best experienced from far upwind.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2015, 12:10:35 AM »
Dafuq.  You know what would make an impact?  Doing reality stuff with Mike Rowe.  Get the  young people that love him so much thinking about "dirty" and "real" jobs.   :facepalm:

His constituents are not the working kind

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2015, 02:23:04 AM »
Two thoughts:

1, wow, I'm glad that we have all our foreign and domestic issues worked out so that the CinC has this kind of time on his hands.

Followed quickly by:

2. Wait a sec......he's going to do "manly" things in the wood? Like Putin? He's trying to out Putin Putin for a photo op? This can only end in tears........

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2015, 09:58:57 AM »
Gee, I thought I remembered the liberal pundits calling Governor Palin gutter-trash for doing a "reality" show.

I'm seeing no such comments about Obama...
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2015, 01:17:37 PM »
Two thoughts:

2. Wait a sec......he's going to do "manly" things in the wood? Like Putin? He's trying to out Putin Putin for a photo op? This can only end in tears........

Exactly what I was thinking. Except I was thinking tears of laughter.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2015, 03:42:13 PM »
And then there's this....

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/08/31/vladimir-putin-dmitry-medvedev-pump-iron-at-summer-residence/

I love the tea picture. It looks straight out of a Bond movie.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2015, 03:50:58 PM »
And then there's this....

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/08/31/vladimir-putin-dmitry-medvedev-pump-iron-at-summer-residence/

I love the tea picture. It looks straight out of a Bond movie.

Be careful not to "slip on your tea"   ;)
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2015, 04:04:54 PM »
Be careful not to "slip on your tea"   ;)

That's Jack Ryan, not Bond.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2015, 04:09:13 PM »
I'd be more than willing, to drink a couple of tall boys,  and piss on him.   :)

at least the kenyan is not out golfing again.    ;/