Author Topic: Torture and murder and black lives matter  (Read 1654 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Torture and murder and black lives matter
« on: September 06, 2015, 01:30:34 AM »
This is old news, but I don't think it's reached this forum. Back in January, a man was being sentenced for the torture and murder of two teenagers, and when given time to speak, he "apologized" to the families of people like Michael Brown, inter alia, who were "murdered in cold blood" [sic].

The following link includes a video that plays automatically. The video is worth it to watch the "you got to be s_____n me" look on the bailiff's face.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/149394-story

Also notable is the family member speaking of forgiveness for the actual cold-blooded murderers in the court room.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Torture and murder and black lives matter
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 05:47:40 AM »
"I didn't kill nobody.  I handed out justice for things that had not even happened yet."

Sadly, he will likely find support among his fellow inmates.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: Torture and murder and black lives matter
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 06:04:40 AM »
"I didn't kill nobody.  I handed out justice for things that had not even happened yet."

Sadly, he will likely find support among his fellow inmates.

stay safe.
, not just among inmates sadly I believe there will be people who will supporting in the name of social justice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2015, 12:21:28 PM »
They are bucking for a race war HARD.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2015, 02:18:20 PM »

That has been my opinion for quite some time. I just don't think the outcome of such an event would be quite what they* think it would be.

*the infamous them, those people.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2015, 02:56:36 PM »
That has been my opinion for quite some time. I just don't think the outcome of such an event would be quite what they* think it would be.

*the infamous them, those people.

What do you mean "those people"?

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2015, 08:32:49 PM »

What do you mean "those people"?

Not "those people", "THOSE people"
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 05:31:48 PM »

everyone in the current administration, from barack hussein on down, wants to do as much damage to America as possible.  A race war would be the ultimate event, disrupting every facet of American life, and doing drastic, and long lasting harm.  This is the progressive/liberal goal.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 08:21:45 AM »
None of the black folks I know would be down for a race war and I'm thinking most of the black middle class feel the same way.

In reality it is more of a class or caste war that is being fomented.  

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 09:56:13 AM »
None of the black folks I know would be down for a race war and I'm thinking most of the black middle class feel the same way.

In reality it is more of a class or caste war that is being fomented.  

I see it making every metropolitan area into a fergustan. It's mostly going to be the urban black and white FSA zombies burning eachother out. If it didn't threaten to bring in big government solutions like martial law, I'd be almost ok with letting things burn in the inner cities at this point.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2015, 11:12:16 AM »
http://fox43.com/2015/09/07/more-child-body-parts-found-in-garfield-park-lagoon-in-chicago/

parts of a black toddler found in Chicago pond.  Another black life that did not matter, and another torture/murder victim that no one in DC cares about.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2015, 11:29:48 AM »
And even the mainstream Left is getting fed up with #BLM...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/07/fast-becoming-its-own-worst-enemy-juan-williams-has-sharp-message-to-black-lives-matter-movement/

The whole thing is clearly grievance-industry, long on anger and protest, and offering nothing in the way of solutions.
I promise not to duck.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2015, 05:14:42 PM »
And even the mainstream Left is getting fed up with #BLM...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/07/fast-becoming-its-own-worst-enemy-juan-williams-has-sharp-message-to-black-lives-matter-movement/

The whole thing is clearly grievance-industry, long on anger and protest, and offering nothing in the way of solutions.

I'm not not a big a fan of Juan Williams, but every now and then a blind acorn finds a squirrel. 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2015, 05:38:58 PM »
I'm not not a big a fan of Juan Williams, but every now and then a blind acorn finds a squirrel. 

Juan is pretty much the "exception that proves the rule" among Lefties.

He's only fit to be a token op-ed liberal on Fox News forevermore because he opens his mouth, and says simple things that everyone is thinking now and then.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=130712737
I promise not to duck.