Author Topic: Discrimination in the service industry gets you fined  (Read 4266 times)

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
Re: Discrimination in the service industry gets you fined
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2015, 02:26:37 PM »
Maybe a woman should try to become a fully patched member of a 1% MC.  When denied let her sue and see how that works out for her.

From what I'm reading, if she's 'tough enough' and picks the right club, she'll get in.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2015, 03:13:45 PM »
From what I'm reading, if she's 'tough enough' and picks the right club, she'll get in.

Either you're being sarcastic or have no idea how most MC's work, let alone a 1% club.  Females are rarely full patch members of a MC and never of a 1%.

If a woman is fully patched in a motorcycle type club it is a RC (RIDING CLUB).

There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2015, 03:34:11 PM »
Either you're being sarcastic or have no idea how most MC's work, let alone a 1% club.  Females are rarely full patch members of a MC and never of a 1%.

You've never seen a truly tough woman fight.  The surviving members will patch her, and let her hang the testicles of the first ones who spoke against it off her handlebars.

It's not necessarily impolite to say, "this is our group, and we don't want just everyone to join us. I'm afraid we don't want you." There may be reasons for such. I don't take offense to the women of our church having female-only gatherings.

I don't mind them having the restriction, I just don't want to be coerced into paying anything for any club I'm not allowed to join, either through them receiving any sort of taxpayer funded benefits or regular financial support from an institution I pay for other services, such as a university charging all students a fee that goes to campus clubs and activities.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2015, 06:46:59 PM »
I don't mind them having the restriction, I just don't want to be coerced into paying anything for any club I'm not allowed to join, either through them receiving any sort of taxpayer funded benefits or regular financial support from an institution I pay for other services, such as a university charging all students a fee that goes to campus clubs and activities.

How about a publicly-funded U that some tax-payers aren't intelligent enough to attend?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife