Poll

Who is left alive at the end of the last episode??

Rick
4 (10.5%)
Daryl
5 (13.2%)
Carol
7 (18.4%)
Carl
4 (10.5%)
Judith
6 (15.8%)
Maggie
2 (5.3%)
Michone
4 (10.5%)
Morgan
2 (5.3%)
Abraham
2 (5.3%)
Sasha
1 (2.6%)
Others (explain)
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: TWD: Who Survives?  (Read 483 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
TWD: Who Survives?
« on: October 27, 2015, 10:52:33 PM »
Okay, we know the series won't last forever, and the VOX article Irwin posted in the TWD Season 6 (Spoilers) thread got me thinking.

Who makes it to the end and why?  Also who doesn't and how do you think they will go out (bitten by walker is not a good enough answer).

So here goes.  Morgan, Carol, Daryl and Judith survive and are able to join a very large group of survivors that have figured out how to re-start civilization.   Rick dies trying to save Carl, Carl dies saving Judith.   Michone makes one teeny, tiny, itsy-bitsy mistake and is killed by walkers.  Abraham sacrifices himself to save the group.  Everyone gets whacked here and there to keep things fresh.  There might be one or two form this season to make it to the end, and there will probably a few more that join later one that make it, but for right now, this is my prediction.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

T.O.M.

• friend
Re: TWD: Who Survives?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 05:57:48 PM »
With some exceptions, the show is about Rick and those around him.  I think that if you kill Rick, the show withers and dies.  We're I writing the show, I would consider killing Rick at the end of the series, a final heroic act which wraps things up as the survivors find real safety.

But what do I know.  I didn't think Boyd and Raylan would both survive the final episode of Justified...
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: TWD: Who Survives?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 06:15:11 PM »
I agree Abraham will go out in a self-sacrificing blaze of glory.

I'm betting Rick and Carl make it to the end, probably Judith too, as a grisly baby death probably won't go over well with the viewers. The viewers are also why Carol and Daryl will make it to the end (though they could die at the end of the series). Michone is a fan favorite, but I can see them killing her off before the end. Morgan wil leither turn into a badass and make it to the end, or else we will see his horrified look of realization as he watches himself get hacked to death by the evil living. Everyone else is toast.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re:
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 07:43:01 PM »
Walker gnaws on broken arrow nuke.

Everyone dies.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 06:08:18 AM by Mike Irwin »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.