Author Topic: Irate and fed up Swedes are now setting muslim ‘refugee’ centers on fire  (Read 3688 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/10/30/a-civil-war-erupts-irate-and-fed-up-swedes-are-now-setting-muslim-refugee-centers-on-fire/

Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in.  The multiple arsons have all been at facilities which house or are slated to house immigrants.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Do Swedes know about S'mores?  I think it would be a nice gesture to send them a large box of ingredients.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Perhaps we can get a first hand report from our resident Viking.....if he still has his eyebrows....

;/ ;/ ;/ :P :P :P :P
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
I haven't followed the news much lately, due to either working or sleeping. I should say that I'm surprised though. People here are usually slow to anger. Really, really slow. That it has come to this is a bad sign. I wonder how long it'll be until someone decides to "punish" one of the politicians (current or former) deemed responsible for this flusterlcuck.

Also, my eyebrows are intact. :P
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

HankB

• friend
. . . I wonder how long it'll be until someone decides to "punish" one of the politicians (current or former) deemed responsible for this flusterlcuck . . .
Would it be politically correct to do so in a manner that signifies respect for diversity . . . such as necklacing ala Winnie Mandela?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
This thread seems to veering off into a non-APS type direction.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re:
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 08:27:26 PM »
Maybe we need to remind our own politicians that gas is much cheaper here.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
This thread seems to veering off into a non-APS type direction.

What direction would that be?  In the case of Sweden, it is not very "polite" of the policritters to dump hundreds of thousands of third world muslim pro-rape welfare teat suckers on the Swedes. 
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

just Warren

• friend
An oblique reference to political assassination.

Believe me, I get the frustration but there's still time to solve the issue without violence.

roo_ster

• friend

Believe me, I get the frustration but there's still time to solve the issue without violence.

I hope so.

The longer it festers, the more violence will be required and it will be less discriminating. 
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

just Warren

• friend
I don't mind people getting all hot-headed and visceral and vibrant in their language concerning certain issues but it's not been on the menu of APS since the beginning.

I would not like here to become like other places.

roo_ster

• friend
I don't mind people getting all hot-headed and visceral and vibrant in their language concerning certain issues but it's not been on the menu of APS since the beginning.

I would not like here to become like other places.

Gotcha.

The problem with reality is that it does not take either your or my preferences into account.  Were that the case, Johnny Cash would still be making music and the Cubs would have won the pennant.

Thing is, some issues are so big they crowd out everything else.  In this case, Europe is looking at extinction by volkswanderung.  That is pretty danged big.  Soon it may come down to Lenin's question (Who? Whom?).
Regards,

roo_ster

----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re:
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2015, 10:12:37 PM »
Maybe we need to remind our own politicians that gas is much cheaper here.....

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...

I believe the APS standards on violence are that we generally disapprove of solving most issues through violence and that we do not condone a member advising or talking about committing any illegal acts themselves.

At the time you made the post, no one had done those things and all that had been discussed is the likelihood that some random person in Sweden would possibly escalate to doing such things.

Now, discussing the probable actions of a person outside of our sphere, be those actions good or bad, is not our membership advocating or condoning anything illegal, nor is it being impolite to point out human nature.

(of course, then someone had to go be a smart butt and we see our true colors... or at least me and fistful, because I thought it was funny as well)
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Yes, but the comments regarding necklacing were dancing right up to the line.  And my hand holding the Banschwerk got to be a little twitchy there.  

So let's all back away from that line and discuss the topic.  We'll see if Viking has any further insights once he has a chance to grab some sleep and catch up on the local news.  Along with us here listening for any signs that the Europeans are starting to grow unhappy with the current crop of Policritters running things over there.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 12:35:30 AM by scout26 »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
... there's still time to solve the issue without violence.

I hope you're right ... but I doubt it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth

Oh, I don't actually want it to happen. Just saying that people are mad, and it wouldn't surprise me if it did.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Blakenzy

• friend
Well, if you take into account that a good deal of the current instability in the ME is due to NATO meddling, this whole refugee crisis is just chickens coming home to roost. We are sooo used to being completely alienated from the effects of foreign policy, be it outstanding or covert, that we are shocked that Hey!, overthrowing stable governments causes major problems! Well, now NATO citizens are experiencing the effects of wrecking other people's countries... and not protecting their own.

About time Citizens take an interest in what their Governments are participating in waaay over there?  Maybe in the West domestic enemies (in power) are more prevalent than foreign ones? =|
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Well, if you take into account that a good deal of the current instability in the ME is due to NATO meddling, this whole refugee crisis is just chickens coming home to roost. We are sooo used to being completely alienated from the effects of foreign policy, be it outstanding or covert, that we are shocked that Hey!, overthrowing stable governments causes major problems! Well, now NATO citizens are experiencing the effects of wrecking other people's countries... and not protecting their own.

About time Citizens take an interest in what their Governments are participating in waaay over there?  Maybe in the West domestic enemies (in power) are more prevalent than foreign ones? =|

Committing cultural suicide is not the appropriate response to having a failed foreign policy.

There are stable Muslim countries that aren't taking in the volume of refugees that Europe is trying to absorb.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Blakenzy

• friend
That's true. You don't see the Saudis taking in any refugees. So you have western Governments meddling in other countries, yet failing to defend their own borders. That seems to be SOP for western governments, which makes me believe while we rant about Muslims and "the Caliphate", own own Governments are completely treasonous and have no interest in our well being. Domestic enemies.
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?

There are stable Muslim countries that aren't taking in the volume of refugees that Europe is trying to absorb.

What do they not only know but understand that Europe (and our current President) does not?

(That was not meant as a rhetorical question but it sure comes out as one, no matter how serious I try to be.)

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Hawkmoon

• friend
What do they not only know but understand that Europe (and our current President) does not?

(That was not meant as a rhetorical question but it sure comes out as one, no matter how serious I try to be.)

So you're hinting that that might be a "clew"?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
I haven't followed the news much lately, due to either working or sleeping. I should say that I'm surprised though. People here are usually slow to anger. Really, really slow.

Yes, but as I recall, once they get there...well...the ranting Swede is quite an understatement.

Also, my eyebrows are intact.

Remote ignition?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Remote ignition?

Nope. That wouldn't have saved him anyway- have you SEEN Swedish eyebrows?

I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Well, I now understand why all these people are going to Sweden. I just now heard Hillary on the radio blaming the migration to Europe on climate change.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."