Author Topic: Obama on gun control; slip or intentional  (Read 1043 times)

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
Obama on gun control; slip or intentional
« on: November 17, 2015, 01:31:30 PM »
Reading an interview with Obama, his expressing his hope that gun control would be a driving factor in his last year in office. Interesting bit at the last.

“The main thing that I’ve been trying to communicate over the last several of these horrific episodes is that, contrary to popular belief, Americans are not more violent than people in other developed countries,” Obama said. “But they have more deadly weapons to act out their rage, and that’s the only main variable that you see between the U.S. and these other countries.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/17/obama-hopes-gun-control-will-be-dominant-issue-in-year-eight-of-his-presidency/

So. It's the Guns stupid.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

brimic

• friends
Re: Obama on gun control; slip or intentional
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 01:44:23 PM »
Come and take them, bitches.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 02:13:34 PM »
Come and take them, bitches.

Here.  Let me give them to you.  Piece by piece - and I got lots of pieces in little cardboard boxes.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 03:29:01 PM »
Obama and all the rest of the pansy ass gun grabbers can go *expletive deleted*ck themselves.

"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 04:03:02 PM »
He's a toddler pitching a tantrum because he doesn't have a chance in hell of getting what he wants.

Even if he was able to pass full bore legislation confiscating all guns tomorrow, statistically there is pretty much not enough idiots dumb enough to attempt it...the people that the liberal limp wristed p****** would attempt to order to do it by and large aren't dumb enough to be that suicidal and the liberals sure as hell aren't going to risk their necks.

And they haven't been able to get anything passed. Even after Sandy Hook, they couldn't get the legislation passed using the bodies of a couple dozen dead kids. Hell we had people supposedly on our side rushing to be surrender monkeys and "compromise" and they still couldn't get traction. And the weak ass liberal efforts only served to spur a major run on guns and ammunition, putting more arms in the hands of the people.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2015, 04:15:44 PM »
One person I know (hey, not me!) has offered the suggestion that O is trying to get everybody armed to better repel the alien invasion he knows is coming.

Hey, it wasn't me !

Terry
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 04:19:49 PM »
One person I know (hey, not me!) has offered the suggestion that O is trying to get everybody armed to better repel the alien invasion he knows is coming.

Hey, it wasn't me !

Terry

Because aliens would come all the way across the galaxy only to be defeated by bits of copper and lead....err wait, you mean the other kind of alien?

Barack Obama

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2015, 06:29:30 PM »
I kind of want them to try confiscate Guns. I'm tired of this *expletive deleted*it. Both sides:  give us money because they are coming to take your guns. Blah blah. Let's kick this pig.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2015, 06:42:40 PM »
I kind of want them to try confiscate Guns. I'm tired of this *expletive deleted*it. Both sides:  give us money because they are coming to take your guns. Blah blah. Let's kick this pig.

Most gun control efforts to date have been pretty much full retard and they have no problem going full retard, but I'm pretty sure that's where they draw the line.
A gun confiscation would be going full potato and they aren't quiet that stupid... or at least the ones who actually want to remain in office aren't.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

brimic

• friends
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2015, 08:14:20 PM »
Most gun control efforts to date have been pretty much full retard and they have no problem going full retard, but I'm pretty sure that's where they draw the line.
A gun confiscation would be going full potato and they aren't quiet that stupid... or at least the ones who actually want to remain in office aren't.

I think they almost stepped in it with the trial run of the 5.56 ban awhile back- I think they saw the dark abyss that was ahead and backed off. 'Wanting to remain in office' would have been a cute euphemism for not wanting their head decorating a lamp post on main street somewhere.
Perhaps they aren't that stupid yet...

Barack Obama

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2015, 08:33:42 PM »
I think they almost stepped in it with the trial run of the 5.56 ban awhile back- I think they saw the dark abyss that was ahead and backed off. 'Wanting to remain in office' would have been a cute euphemism for not wanting their head decorating a lamp post on main street somewhere.
Perhaps they aren't that stupid yet...

Say what you will about policritters, but they do have a really strong sense of self preservation. It's pretty much the only sense they do have.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2015, 03:55:14 PM »
The demographics of the USA have very little in common with most "developed countries" actually.  That is why our murder rate is higher.

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2015, 08:30:16 PM »
The demographics of the USA have very little in common with most "developed countries" actually.  That is why our murder rate is higher.
Thats also because if someone gets murdered in these crap hole countries no one cares or keeps track for that matter. If there is family they pick up the body, dig a hole and bury them.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods