Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: 40% of GOP Voters Gap-Toothed Yahoos...  (Read 2349 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Lindsey Graham: 40% of GOP Voters Gap-Toothed Yahoos...
« on: December 12, 2015, 11:00:26 AM »
...who don't appreciate just how fabulous my hair is.

Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/whoa#.yxjPnD6m82
South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

Every word of Graham's above; including "and," "a," and "of;" is deceitful, petulant, self-pitying, self-serving, and wrong---all at the same time.

South Carolina has a lot of 'splainin' to do for sending him to the Senate.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: Lindsey Graham: 40% of GOP Voters Gap-Toothed Yahoos...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 11:25:58 AM »

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 09:08:44 PM »
I'm sure the media/left will be just as outraged as when Romney talked about the 47%.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 11:13:56 PM »
So I take it when he drops out, he'll phone his supporter and suggest he vote for someone other than Trump?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 08:08:08 AM »
...who don't appreciate just how fabulous my hair is.

Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/whoa#.yxjPnD6m82
Every word of Graham's above; including "and," "a," and "of;" is deceitful, petulant, self-pitying, self-serving, and wrong---all at the same time.

South Carolina has a lot of 'splainin' to do for sending him to the Senate.

Blame the low country. Graham is tremendously unpopular up here in the Upstate.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 10:17:33 AM »
Obama and Graham are two peas in a pod for all practical purposes.

They are both post modernist/Marxists.

Obama is just more self aware and knows what he is, hence the fundemental transformation he wanted to bring.

Graham still deceives himself into thinking he is traditional or conservative.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2015, 12:40:15 PM »
Last time Lindsey was up for re-election, I voted for the democrat.

I prefer an honest democrat to a lying republican.

He's only made me feel good about that choice since then.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2015, 08:52:56 PM »

Amen

*expletive deleted*ck that guy.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2015, 09:02:44 PM »

There's been an Il-i-noise RINO or 2 that I did the same for.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2015, 09:13:35 PM »
Your average South Carolinian conservative hates Lindsay but there's enough RINOs and wealthy GOP establishment types to keep him in office.

We thought we had a chance of booting him last time it wasn't to be.

And yes, I voted for the *expletive deleted*ing Democrat that was opposing him vs that grinning jackass.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2015, 09:27:10 PM »

And yes, I voted for the *expletive deleted*ing Democrat that was opposing him vs that grinning jackass.

I applaud that.  And the description.   I'd have a hard time better describing Graham.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2015, 03:55:00 AM »
I'm of the opinion that the overwhelming majority of elected politicians, maybe even into the 99%+ range, considers their constituency to be a collection of booger eating, slack jawed, mouth breathing morons.
Some do a better job of hiding their feelings than others.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2015, 07:30:48 AM »
I'm of the opinion that the overwhelming majority of elected politicians, maybe even into the 99%+ range, considers their constituency to be a collection of booger eating, slack jawed, mouth breathing morons.
Some do a better job of hiding their feelings than others.

No, they like parrots. A pitiful creature that can't think for itself and only repeats what is told (catch phrases) on command for a stale cracker.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2015, 09:13:16 AM »
The only part of Graham's statement that is accurate is Clinton will beat Trump in the general election.  Republicans need to get used to the notion that Clinton will be the next POTUS.  She will emerge unscathed from the confidential email crisis, she will be the Democrat nominee, and she will beat whatever candidate makes it through the Republican convention.
I will put my bucket of cold water away now.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2015, 09:38:35 AM »
The only part of Graham's statement that is accurate is Clinton will beat Trump in the general election.  Republicans need to get used to the notion that Clinton will be the next POTUS.  She will emerge unscathed from the confidential email crisis, she will be the Democrat nominee, and she will beat whatever candidate makes it through the Republican convention.
I will put my bucket of cold water away now.
If Trump would lose to someone like Hilary, it would be because of one of two things:  The establishment goes against their own pledge and doesn't support the Republican nominee or Trump goes retard and starts talking about gun control and raising taxes.  I just can't see Hilary getting the Democrat base to turn out in large numbers. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2015, 09:58:30 AM »
If Trump would lose to someone like Hilary, it would be because of one of two things:  The establishment goes against their own pledge and doesn't support the Republican nominee or Trump goes retard and starts talking about gun control and raising taxes.  I just can't see Hilary getting the Democrat base to turn out in large numbers. 

Trump is already talking about breaking the pledge and going third party. IMO, that would set up Perot 2.0 and Clinton would then likely win.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2015, 12:45:37 PM »
Trump is already talking about breaking the pledge and going third party. IMO, that would set up Perot 2.0 and Clinton would then likely win.
Up to this point, he seems to be implying that he'll only do that if the GOP breaks their pledge to treat him fairly - so if the GOP bigwigs pull a fast one at the convention (phony quorum call or something of the sort) to block his nomination, then all bets are off.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

brimic

• friends
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2015, 01:17:38 PM »
Up to this point, he seems to be implying that he'll only do that if the GOP breaks their pledge to treat him fairly - so if the GOP bigwigs pull a fast one at the convention (phony quorum call or something of the sort) to block his nomination, then all bets are off.

Didn't the GOP pull some sort of crap like that at their last convention? I vaguely remember something of the sort.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2015, 08:51:58 PM »
I did not know Lindsey was even running

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2015, 10:05:19 PM »
I still suspect the GOP will pull some backroom coup at the convention and run some combination of Christie/Bush/other sucky establishment toad. Trump will get his panties in a wad and go "independent" and Hillary will be the next president.
After she is elected she will come out of the closet as a lesbian and Huma will be the first "lady".
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2015, 11:15:26 AM »
I still suspect the GOP will pull some backroom coup at the convention and run some combination of Christie/Bush/other sucky establishment toad. Trump will get his panties in a wad and go "independent" and Hillary will be the next president.
After she is elected she will come out of the closet as a lesbian and Huma will be the first "lady".

If they do that and the nominee is an establishment guy like Bush, they will lose the election no matter what Trump does.  So many voters will stay home it will make it look like a landslide.  Trump running 3rd party would just give those people some place to go rather than stay home.  The establishment backers would have to be blind not to see that, but arrogance and power tends to make people blind.

The question arises if Cruz or Carson wins the nomination and Trump still goes 3rd party.  I am not sure how things shake out at that point.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge