Author Topic: Two middle aged women stabbed in town  (Read 748 times)

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Two middle aged women stabbed in town
« on: December 23, 2015, 11:36:27 AM »
http://missoulian.com/news/local/people-of-interest-in-missoula-stabbing-death-arrested/article_6bbe346c-e6c4-52be-b264-b9fc34bd60f6.html

Short version: middle aged woman was stabbed in a grocery store parking lot by two yoots (she is expected to survive).  Later another middle aged woman found dead in a Super 8 nearby, her car is missing.  She was killed before the grocery store stabbing.  A vehicle matching the description of the one the yoots were driving was found at the Super 8.  

Two yoots arrested as persons of interest in Idaho, though the stolen car (owned by the Super 8 victim) has not been found yet.  No charges filed at this time.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Two middle aged women stabbed in town
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 11:42:24 AM »
http://missoulian.com/news/local/people-of-interest-in-missoula-stabbing-death-arrested/article_6bbe346c-e6c4-52be-b264-b9fc34bd60f6.html

Short version: middle aged woman was stabbed in a grocery store parking lot by two yoots (she is expected to survive).  Later another middle aged woman found dead in a Super 8 nearby, her car is missing.  She was killed before the grocery store stabbing.  A vehicle matching the description of the one the yoots were driving was found at the Super 8. 

Two yoots arrested as persons of interest in Idaho, though the stolen car (owned by the Super 8 victim) has not been found yet.  No charges filed at this time.

Your timeline doesn't make sense.

It is, of course, possible for the youths to have killed the woman at the motel, went to the supermarket and stabbed the other woman and then returned to the hotel for her car, but seems like, to me, it ought to be supermarket stabbing first, drive to hotel, stab woman and take her car, no?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 11:49:17 AM »
It's a little confusing..

My interpretation based on the article:
1.  kill lady in hotel
2.  stab lady at grocery store
3.  park car at hotel
4.  steal dead lady's car and drive away

I could be wrong on the order of events.  It would be stupid to go back to the Super 8, but they are probably not mental giants...

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 01:27:39 PM »
It's a little confusing..

My interpretation based on the article:
1.  kill lady in hotel
2.  stab lady at grocery store
3.  park car at hotel
4.  steal dead lady's car and drive away

I could be wrong on the order of events.  It would be stupid to go back to the Super 8, but they are probably not mental giants...

From the article, they found the lady's body at the hotel after the woman was stabbed. They are phrasing poorly, but the "indentified earlier" means, identified before we wrote this story, not before the woman was stabbed at the grocery store.

I think my timeline will be correct:

1) Stab lady at grocery store
2) drive to hotel, looking for new car
3) murder lady at hotel
4) steal her car.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 01:42:38 PM »
I prefer:

1. steal her car
2. drive to hotel looking for new car
3. stab lady at grocery store
4. murder lady at hotel

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 02:04:47 PM »
I prefer:

1. steal her car
2. drive to hotel looking for new car
3. stab lady at grocery store
4. murder lady at hotel
Have you been to Missoula lately?   [tinfoil]
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 06:25:44 PM »
Not lately, but I've been there several times.