Author Topic: Where white people meet  (Read 6388 times)

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
Re: Where white people meet
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2016, 04:28:27 PM »
The problem always seems to be that we let the oppositon define the terms. 

Here's some definitions for you:

http://thedeclination.com/common-sjw-phrases-translated-to-english/
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2016, 07:03:34 AM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2016, 08:14:32 AM »

Too long; did not read. What's the gist, gentile?

Short version:
Very bad neighbors disrupting the neighborhood with zero regard for the folks who live there.

Not as short version:
Using the house as place of worship.  Not that that is a bad thing, until throughput goes through the roof (Vertically, figuratively; Horizontally, no exaggeration) and then burdens the neighbors.  Nobody gives a hoot until it spills out all over the neighborhood.  Had a similar problem a few years back in a nearby town, except that was a house-based swingers' club.  Folk parking both sides of the street so it is hard to get in and out past the house, locals have trouble walking dogs & kids due to traffic at all hours.  No willingness to compromise with the neighborhood.  Disdain and hostility toward their neighbors from the get-go.

Oh, and the owners of the house live out of state.  So it is not even a "home church," as it is not the owners' home.  They have enough throughput to afford cheap retail space nearby.  But that is not the goal.  The goal is to get a foothold and then drive the locals off and pick up nearby real estate on the cheap(0) so the growing congregation can be within easy walking distance.

Thus far they have been lucky and have been confronted only in the media and in court.  I bet they will end up inviting violence and I will have zero sympathy for them at that point.  They have earned the enmity of their neighbors, abused their neighbors' forbearance, and been unwilling to assimilate to the local norms.  Of course they will squeal about being victims of antisemitism(1).  The truth being, that they will be the victims of antiassholism. 

FTR, there are 5 other synagogues and a Judaica/Jewish trinket store within a mile of this place.  No one cares, as they are good neighbors.

(0) Hard to get your house sold when buyers see the cluster**** on their way into it.

(1) Antisemite old definition: Someone with an irrational dislike of Jews.  New definition: Someone Jews dislike.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2016, 08:17:21 AM »
Avoid cliches like the plague!

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re: Re: Where white people meet
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2016, 03:44:24 PM »
yeah, still not going to go flirt with a bunch of wackos just so you lot can have some cheap entertainment.
How would that be any different than what you do here?

;D
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.