Author Topic: Protesters Take Over National Wildlife Refuge  (Read 27198 times)

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
Re: Protesters Take Over National Wildlife Refuge
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2016, 10:28:35 PM »
I have to add, kudos to the FBI for releasing unedited video that quickly. I wish all LE would do that for more incidents.

Well, he WAS a white guy. So they knew that releasing the video might actually make people realize that the guy wasn't a poor innocent victim.

Had he been black, releasing the video absolving themselves of wrongfully shooting would have just intensified the rioting.

Sigh

Guess i'm not getting a bunch of free *expletive deleted*it from bed bath and beyond anymore :-(
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2016, 10:36:31 PM »
Guess i'm not getting a bunch of free *expletive deleted*it from bed bath and beyond anymore :-(

I know, right? Totally bummed I won't be able to liberate the Roomba society owes me because some guy I've never met made a bonehead move. #benscleanfloormatters
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2016, 11:07:50 PM »
He chose...poorly.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2016, 12:11:18 AM »
funny image

You know, on another forum I basically said the same thing?  "Why are we in such a hurry to relocate them from a cold federal building where they have to feed themselves to a warm one where they get free food?"

And I'm glad the FBI released the video.  I was like 'OH *expletive deleted*it' at 9:17 as he almost plows into one of the officers, even though I knew none of them were killed/hurt.

Marnoot

• friend
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2016, 10:39:18 AM »
The Bundy supporters on my Facebook are unphased by the video, claiming it's ambiguous, not buying he actually had a handgun on his left side ("who carries a handgun on their weak side?!?"), and claiming the cop that shot the guy did so because he thought he was being sneaky and was "surprised" when the shootee noticed him.

No different than when videos are released of shoots in urban areas, I guess. The true believers won't believe video evidence there either.

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2016, 12:40:46 PM »
...How do they know the guy wasn't left handed?
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2016, 12:48:51 PM »
Try reaching for an imaginary gun in your right vest pocket and then try it with your left vest pocket.  I haven't watched the video.  They said a 9mm was in his jacket pocket.  Was it an inside pocket or outside pocket?
"It's good, though..."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2016, 12:50:34 PM »
The way he was reaching,  I was guessing shoulder holster vs  crossdraw.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM »
There is a ton of video of the deceased. He loved the camera. That could show how he carried

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2016, 01:41:31 PM »
Is LE still promoting the "random traffic stop" poopery? Trying to sell vehicles, officers, and a drone already in place as co-inkydinkle is rather a long stretch.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2016, 03:24:36 PM »
Can any of y'all tell if maybe the cop he was facing plugged him, and he reached for the wound, and then got lit up by the guy in back?  I'm sure an autopsy would shed some light on this.
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2016, 01:39:40 AM »
There is a ton of video of the deceased. He loved the camera. That could show how he carried

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Right hand hip, wheelgun. Since he was driving maybe he decided to just stick a gun in his pocket instead. A bit more comfortable and discreet that way (sitting in a car with low hip holster is painful)

brimic

• friends
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2016, 08:54:59 AM »
This isn't 'hands up don't shoot' shinola....
They were invited to a meeting with the Feds/Sheriff.
Either this shooting was gross incompetence or was an ambush.
Either way, the LEOs made it home safe and it was a mere serf that got greased.
Remember, federals LEOs murdering citizens "under the color if law" isn't an outlyer, its the norm.
They control the narrative, and so many otherwise intelligent people eat that narrative up.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2016, 09:36:26 AM »
Remember, federals LEOs murdering citizens "under the color if law" isn't an outlyer, its the norm.
They control the narrative, and so many otherwise intelligent people eat that narrative up.

Or you could NOT REACH FOR A *expletive deleted*ing WEAPON WHILE BEING ARRESTED.

This is particularly true after you have taken over a federal building, ran from the police, and hit one of them with your truck.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2016, 09:41:35 AM »

Yes it is exactly "Hands Up Don't Shoot" bullshit. Maybe Bundy could try posting a photo of the deceased moron when he was 12 and claim the cop shot an innocent little teenager. After all if you're gonna crib from the (some)BlackLivesMatter(onlywhenshotbyawhiteguy) playbook, might as well take the whole *expletive deleted*ing thing.

A) Idiot fled from the stop. That's *expletive deleted*ing retarded
B) Idiot runs up against a roadblock, veers off into the snow, then jumps out. *expletive deleted*ing retarded squared
C) Idiot reaches for his beltline twice and rightfully gets shot for doing so. If dumbfuck had kept his hands sky *expletive deleted*ing high he would still be alive and breathing.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

brimic

• friends
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2016, 09:48:48 AM »
You don't *expletive deleted*ing get it. Somewhere down the road these aholes might be busting down your door for the crime of minding your own business and trying to scratch out a living. They will murder you in cild blood abd millions will say '*expletive deleted*ck yeah, 'murika!'

Barack Obama

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2016, 09:56:27 AM »
You don't *expletive deleted*ing get it. Somewhere down the road these aholes might be busting down your door for the crime of minding your own business and trying to scratch out a living. They will murder you in cild blood abd millions will say '*expletive deleted*ck yeah, 'murika!'

Yup.

Not even getting into it with the rest that refuse to understand.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2016, 10:10:21 AM »

Plenty of folks get it. Plenty of folks also recognize a turd for a turd, and that this particular turd did everything from the textbook to become a dead turd.

And there wasn't a *expletive deleted*ing thing in this stupid situation that had to do with minding your own business trying to scratch out a living. When you arm yourself and take over a federal building don't cry foul when you get shot. You want a rodeo? Don't *expletive deleted*ing cry when you get your ass thrown off the bull.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2016, 10:17:40 AM »
Plenty of folks get it. Plenty of folks also recognize a turd for a turd, and that this particular turd did everything from the textbook to become a dead turd.

And there wasn't a *expletive deleted*ing thing in this stupid situation that had to do with minding your own business trying to scratch out a living. When you arm yourself and take over a federal building don't cry foul when you get shot. You want a rodeo? Don't *expletive deleted*ing cry when you get your ass thrown off the bull.

So a roadside ambush and a man being shot in the back is an acceptable outcome to you? Nevermind the fact that the lying *expletive deleted*ing scumbag feds lured him out with the promise of a peaceful palaver.

Barack Obama

lupinus

• friends
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2016, 10:24:13 AM »
So a roadside ambush and a man being shot in the back is an acceptable outcome to you? Nevermind the fact that the lying *expletive deleted*ing scumbag feds lured him out with the promise of a peaceful palaver.
I'm sorry I must have watched a different video. Because the one I saw involved running from police, damn near ramming through a road block almost killing someone in the process, and no one getting shot until they lowered their hand and went for a weapon.

Funny how everyone involved who didn't try and shoot themselves a fed managed to not get *expletive deleted*ing shot.

Sent from my iPhone. Freaking autocorrect.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2016, 10:35:13 AM »
So a roadside ambush and a man being shot in the back is an acceptable outcome to you?

Put down the *expletive deleted*ing crack pipe

Nevermind the fact that the lying *expletive deleted*ing scumbag feds lured him out with the promise of a peaceful palaver.

Well obviously it was low down tactics to get them away from the compound for a peaceful arrest with the intention of no loss of life...How DARE they do that?

INSTEAD IT SHOULDA BEEN ANOTHER WACO SO THE KEYBOARD KOMMANDOS COULD GET A COUPLE DECADES OF MILEAGE OUT OF IT!!!111!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2016, 10:45:46 AM »
I'd love to hear some of your advice to your children on how to handle traffic stops.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2016, 11:20:34 AM »
Even if the traffic stop was bogus, and I still believe it was, I'm not sure how one can refute the bad moves in the video. I didn't see a guy being lured out to talk. I saw a guy who lost vehicle control while evading a blockade, then jumped out of his vehicle, moving quickly and erratically, and moving his hands all over the place.

Even if it was all a total setup, had he stayed in the vehicle like everyone else, or moved slowly and kept his hands up, he'd likely be alive today. He also fell back, not forward. It looked to me as if he was shot as he was turning towards the shooter, while his right hand was down in his coat.

Whether LE was right or wrong here regarding setting up the arrest, think about how you would react if say, you found an intruder in your home and you told him to put his hands up. If he started waving them around, or turned toward you with one hand positioned where a gun might be, what does your defensive training tell you that you should do?

I think there is still a valid argument to be made that LE could have used different means, a different location, or both if they wanted to make a peaceful arrest. Or that they could have waited the protesters out longer. But given this particular time snippet of this particular incident, it's hard for me to refute the argument that the dead guy made several bad decisions before he was shot. Even if LE was totally in the wrong, his self-preservation mechanism should have kicked in, especially if he thought LE was looking for any excuse to shoot.

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2016, 11:34:08 AM »
Well this thread went full retard quick
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #124 on: January 30, 2016, 01:09:34 PM »
Who claims they were meeting the feds?
That does not agree with current narrative. They were headed to meet like minded folks in John day.
Those folks were gonna be at a townhall type meeting the feds were holding there.
The claims that they were lured out by the feds and ambushed are specious

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I