Author Topic: Only a question of time before this happened  (Read 1991 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Only a question of time before this happened
« on: January 30, 2016, 06:15:12 AM »
http://www.thelocal.se/20160130/masked-marchers-beat-migrants-in-stockholm-centre

Well...the pogroms have started, it appears. Yesterday a couple of hundred people decided to rough up the poor widdle North African "children" who are always loitering around the Stockholm Central Station, attacking guards, harassing women etc. As roo_ster recently quoted in another thread of mine:
“Police don’t actually protect law-abiding citizens from criminals so much as they protect criminals from the much-rougher justice they’d get in the absence of a legal system. Burglars would be hung from lampposts, and shoplifters would be beaten and tossed into the gutter if there were no police, as in fact happens in countries where there isn’t a reliable justice system and a civil-society culture that restrains vigilantism. Reminder to the criminal class: Ultimately, we’re not stuck in this country with you. You’re stuck in this country with us.”

Things are going to get a whole lot worse before they get better, if they ever do. What's telling is...I've yet to see any real outrage about it. Newspapers have reported about it, some of the usual claptrap about "unaccompanied refugee* children"...but nothing more. No calls for demonstrations to show their support, no calls for banning hate speech. 5 years ago, hell, 1 year ago, this would've caused a shitstorm of epic proportions. Now it seems more like people are slowly waking up to the fact that the police are overworked, aren't dealing with criminals for "minor" offenses (like sexual assaults)...and are quietly OK with vigilantes beating the *expletive deleted*it out of criminals (or just suspected criminals). I now wonder when the first lynching will happen.

*Moroccoans aren't entitled to refugee status at all, IIRC. Also, certainly not here since they passed through Spain, France, Belgium, Holland, Germany & Denmark to get here. Same goes for the Afghanis, considering the number of countries they passed through on their way here.

Also, kind of related: http://www.thelocal.se/20160129/swedish-police-files-5000-migrant-incidents-sin
5000 "incidents" involving refugees since October last year.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Only a question of time before this happened
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 09:54:30 AM »
And someone apparently chucked a live grenade at refugee housing in German, IIRC, but it failed to go off.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 11:07:25 PM »
And someone apparently chucked a live grenade at refugee housing in German, IIRC, but it failed to go off.

You see.....this is why I hate buying from the lowest bidder.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 11:17:42 PM »

You see.....this is why I hate buying from the lowest bidder.....

Well, if it didn't go off, it was obviously a "dead" handgrenade.  [tinfoil] That happens when you buy cheap. [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

tokugawa

• friend
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 02:04:54 PM »

Proper preparation is always necessary for a quality job.   There is this split ring thing here .......

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 03:58:45 PM »
Proper preparation is always necessary for a quality job.   There is this split ring thing here .......

That was my first thought, as well.

"Pull Pin Prior to Pitching Pineapple"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2016, 04:05:25 PM »

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2016, 06:21:00 PM »
Didn't the Germans used to produce quality Grenadiers?
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2016, 07:40:04 PM »
ing Arthur: Consult the Book of Armaments.
Brother Maynard: Armaments, chapter two, verses nine through twenty-one.
Cleric: [reading] And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chu...
Brother Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother...
Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
Brother Maynard: Amen.
All: Amen.
King Arthur: Right. One... two... five!
Galahad: Three, sir.
King Arthur: Three!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2016, 06:23:27 PM »
http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/refugees-go-clubbing-in-russia-harass-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/

That didn't go quite as planned.

Seems like it would be common knowledge, even (or especially) in the Middle East, that Russia is not Norway, or most of the EU, from the cultural perspective. Anyway, those in question know that now. :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2016, 12:22:39 AM »
Well, if it didn't go off, it was obviously a "dead" handgrenade.  [tinfoil] That happens when you buy cheap. [tinfoil]

Or haven't rotated your stock since WWII...