Author Topic: Attn Mods:New forum software... color changable?  (Read 700 times)

InfidelSerf

• friend
Attn Mods:New forum software... color changable?
« on: November 25, 2006, 08:45:41 AM »
Is it just me or can we not change the colors on this new forum software?

I prefer a dark background with lighter text.. Is there any way to change them with the new software?

Perhaps I'm not the only one that would like to alter the colors.. not just the layout.

Thanks
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

Preacherman

Re: Attn Mods:New forum software... color changable?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 12:05:52 PM »
If you click on the "Profile" menu button, then (in the sidebar) click on "Look And Layout Preferences", you can customize the forum to suit yourself.
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional!

Please visit my blog: http://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/

InfidelSerf

• friend
Re: Attn Mods:New forum software... color changable?
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 03:45:40 PM »
I found those settings.  However none of them allow you to change the text and background colors.
And none of the available themes offer a different color option.

Am I missing something?   Or does the software just not allow the change.  If so, then so be it.

I just prefer a different contrast so my eyes don't strain. 
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76