Author Topic: Latest from Absurdistan (and its neighbor, A Sane Nation in Scandinavia):  (Read 938 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
http://www.friatider.se/norska-regeringen-vi-verger-folkr-tten-om-sverige-kollapsar

The Norwegian government, in a bid to halt possible future floods of refugees from Sweden (unclear if they mean Swedes fleeing, or refugees who pass through Sweden on their way to Norway, probably the second but possibly both), are preparing laws to be voted on in the Storting to let them secure their border with force if necessary, and to suspend the 1951 Convention on Refugees to reject all claims of refugee status if Sweden collapses.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
OH NO! TRUMP'S EVIL - IT IS SPREADING EAST!

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend

So, judging from the posters... did he just watch Episode I?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
So Norway hasn't completely gone nuts in the same way Sweden has in the post-war era?

I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Love, peace, brotherhood.  But keep your holster unsnapped.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.