Author Topic: The inspiring feminism of Clinton's wife  (Read 1037 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
The inspiring feminism of Clinton's wife
« on: April 18, 2016, 01:51:10 PM »
I post this only because of our ongoing discussion of how feminism does or does not affect the chances of Bill Clinton's wife.

It is interesting to note that a majority of the millennial women also said they do not consider themselves “feminist,” and they chose Sen. Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton for president. Moreover, they said Sanders was more “inspirational” than Clinton and would prefer to go to dinner with Sanders instead of Clinton.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/15/poll-millennial-woman-hold-gun-rights-par-equal-pay-abortion-access/

Also, only 11% of respondents cited gun rights, abortion "rights," and "equal pay," which is interesting.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Perd Hapley

• friend
Re: The inspiring feminism of Clinton's wife
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 05:24:36 PM »
Bill Clinton's wife has a 56% unfavorable among Democrats?!  :laugh: Because sexism!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/clinton-campaign-blames-democrats-sexism-for-high-unfavorable-ratings/

[video plays auto-magically]

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 06:09:16 PM »
Bill Clinton's wife has a 56% unfavorable among Democrats?!  :laugh: Because sexism!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/clinton-campaign-blames-democrats-sexism-for-high-unfavorable-ratings/

[video plays auto-magically]

They can blame whatever they want, but the truth is Hilary is just not very likable, even too people who actually agree with her party stance.

I say again, I don't think they are going to be able to play the gender card much, if at all, simply because no one is going to buy it, even her own side.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 11:57:34 PM »
And I still say that won't stop them, once we get to the general election. It may not work for them, but they'll use it plenty. Wishful thinking, perhaps.  ;)

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 06:34:20 AM »
I say again, I don't think they are going to be able to play the gender card much, if at all, simply because no one is going to buy it, even her own side.

I agree with Fistful. The gender/feminist card may not work, but Hillary will play it because that's the hand she has. What else does she have? It seems like every third day she comes out against another policy that was part of why her husband's presidency succeeded. If she can't get herself elected on the basis of being a WOMYN, she's got absolutely nothing going for her.

What I can't understand is why New Yorkers favor her, a true carpetbagger, over native son Bernie.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 10:38:14 AM »
What I can't understand is why New Yorkers favor her, a true carpetbagger, over native son Bernie.

Because she's the wife of Bill Clinton. I just five minutes ago heard a Dem congressman arguing on Fox Business that if the host (Stuart Varney) truly wanted small government and a true economic plan, he has to vote for Hillary, because the Clinton administration had the best growth and economic stability of any administration. All that "co-presidency" crap she pulled when Bill was elected is paying off for her now in some circles.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."