Author Topic: Stupid Quicken  (Read 1025 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Stupid Quicken
« on: April 24, 2016, 11:29:05 AM »
I think I hate Quicken. I forgot about their stupid "every three years" forcing you to buy the latest iteration of the software until I got my expiration notice this week. With their little caveat of, "of course you can keep using your current version, you just won't be able to talk to your financial institutions". Jackasses - that's exactly the main reason I use your software.

I'm thinking of jumping ship (or just sucking it up if nothing better is out there). What do you guys use for financial software? I've been looking at Mint.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
Re: Stupid Quicken
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 12:49:29 PM »
Can you still do a simple export on your database?

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Bob F.

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 08:46:45 PM »
Board of Directors of local gun club decided we needed to change form Quicken to QuickBooks. More detailed reports and such BS. Intuit can fiqure out how to export data from one to the other, so sec/tres is doing it all MANUALLY!!!!!! [ar15]
"I always have my primary weapon, it's right between my ears."

Northwoods

• friend
  • Formerly sumpnz
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 09:35:43 PM »
I for some reason read that thread title as "Stupid Chicken" and was hoping to see a post involving the cooked remains of a chicken that won a creativity award in the Darwin Games.
Formerly sumpnz