Author Topic: Actor Who Played ALF Dead at 76  (Read 521 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Actor Who Played ALF Dead at 76
« on: June 14, 2016, 05:24:19 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/13/entertainment/alf-actor-dies/index.html

Michu Meszaros had a stroke last Thursday and was hospitalized since then.  He passed away Sunday night at the age of 76.  He was only 33 inches tall.  He wore a full body suit to portray ALF, which was sometimes portrayed by a puppet.  Paul Fusco was the voice of ALF.  RIP.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Actor Who Played ALF Dead at 76
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 11:04:37 PM »
I guess it makes sense, but I didn't remember them ever having a guy in a suit.  I still don't like the guy who played the father, but I guess he was the opposite of ALF. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Actor Who Played ALF Dead at 76
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 02:53:23 AM »
I guess it makes sense, but I didn't remember them ever having a guy in a suit.  I still don't like the guy who played the father, but I guess he was the opposite of ALF. 

Wasn't Joe Lieberman the guy that played the father? Sure sounds like the same guy.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams