Author Topic: College SJWs or Democrat Congressmen?  (Read 2324 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
College SJWs or Democrat Congressmen?
« on: June 22, 2016, 02:50:24 PM »
You decide. Congress is now taking advice on political tactics from crybaby SJWs, and are staging a "gun control sit-in" on the House floor. I guess we now need a university president to tell these idiots that if they don't like it, they don't have to attend congress.

This is an embarrassment on an international level.

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/06/22/well-look-at-this-house-dems-no-longer-standing-in-favor-of-gun-control/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Re: College SJWs or Democrat Congressmen?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 02:55:50 PM »
Shutdown all environmentals....lock the doors and post Capital Hill Police with orders to not let anybody in and see how long they last.  *expletive deleted*ing idiots.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 03:05:38 PM »
I'm looking for a list of names; see if my *expletive deleted*bag congressman is in on it.
"It's good, though..."

griz

• friend
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 03:20:42 PM »
I think congress might be better off the less they are involved.  I'll chip in for pillows and blankies for all involved.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

TechMan

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 03:21:16 PM »
I'm looking for a list of names; see if my *expletive deleted*bag congressman is in on it.

Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 03:29:57 PM »
Shutdown all environmentals....lock the doors and post Capital Hill Police with orders to not let anybody in and see how long they last.  *expletive deleted*ing idiots.

Too bad we couldn't gas the chamber while we were at it.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Re: College SJWs or Democrat Congressmen?
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 03:30:54 PM »
Lock all restrooms and have cameras on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 03:32:25 PM »
*sigh* If they are going to act like idiots, why can't they at least be entertaining about it like in the days of yore when congressmen would go at each other with their walking sticks and sword canes?

OTOH, if some of the republicans would come in with blankies, pacifiers and other such paraphernalia to give to the winy babies, they could totally get a slam dunk with their constituencies.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 03:41:38 PM »
Damnit. Paul Ryan is a 'tard. Turning of the camera's is the last thing he should have done. It just gave the idiots more ammunition.

I swear to Iesha, these people are idiots. Why are they in charge again?
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 03:44:19 PM »
Damnit. Paul Ryan is a 'tard. Turning of the camera's is the last thing he should have done. It just gave the idiots more ammunition.

Because those that elect them are even bigger idiots.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2016, 03:48:45 PM »
Because those that elect them are even bigger idiots.

Just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 03:57:38 PM »
Doesn't the House have a sergeant-at-arms?

Well, yes it does. According to the House website ( http://www.house.gov/content/learn/officers_and_organizations/sergeant_at_arms.php ) his duties include:

. . . As an elected officer of the House of Representatives, the Sergeant at Arms is the chief law enforcement and protocol officer of the House of Representatives, and is responsible for maintaining order in the House side of the United States Capitol complex . . . 

So where the hell is he, and why isn't he doing his job? Waiting for a special invitation from Paul Ryan?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 03:58:07 PM »
Iowahawk has the perfect reply:

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/06/22/perfect-iowahawk-has-an-ironic-reminder-for-house-dems-staging-sit-in/

In 1963, Martin Luther King was a gun owner on an FBI watch list.https://t.co/xN8vQDQAnJ
    — David Burge (@iowahawkblog) June 22, 2016
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

TechMan

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 04:02:54 PM »

C-Span is broadcasting via Periscope and Facebook Live.
http://www.c-span.org/

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 04:03:04 PM »
Just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?

:P :-*

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2016, 04:06:08 PM »

C-Span is broadcasting via Periscope and Facebook Live.
http://www.c-span.org/

Yeah, but the official House feed got switched off and the winy baby backers know it. It's all over twitter how Paul Ryan is trying to "silence" them.

and it's a bad move. SJW tactics do work unless you hit them back with their own crap. Punk them and they show their true colors. They like being "silenced", but they can't handle being humiliated.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2016, 04:56:27 PM »

Too bad we couldn't gas the chamber while we were at it.

Are you an American, or an American't?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2016, 05:21:04 PM »
Maybe we should send them a care package full of blankies, teddy bears, and pacifiers.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2016, 05:22:33 PM »
Someone needs to smuggle in water guns and water balloons.

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 05:28:04 PM »
Someone needs to smuggle in water guns and water balloons.

Wouldn't that bruise their shoulders and give them temporary PTSD?

TechMan

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2016, 10:18:36 PM »

Angel Eyes

• friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2016, 10:35:11 PM »

Definitely forwarding that one.   :rofl:

(ETA: not that it matters at this point, but is this "sit in" legal?)

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 10:53:01 PM by Angel Eyes »

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2016, 02:18:10 AM »
They are violating all sorts of house rules. Not that rules are expected to apply to the left.
Needz Moar teargas and pepper spray.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

TechMan

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2016, 05:00:38 AM »
Definitely forwarding that one.   :rofl:

(ETA: not that it matters at this point, but is this "sit in" legal?)

What RKL said right above and from what I understand it is against House rules to actually sit on the floor.

ETA: it is also against the rules to take photos or videos on the floor.  These are the rules that they themselves voted for.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 06:21:59 AM by adively »

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2016, 06:15:37 AM »
Now that they have established the precedent, we will be seeing more of this behavior from the Democrats.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.