Author Topic: Interesting read for conspiracy theory followers  (Read 773 times)

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
Interesting read for conspiracy theory followers
« on: June 27, 2016, 08:01:15 AM »
Like they said is it a conspiracy if it turns out to be true?

The point about the FBI opening the home up to reporters while the investigation is still on going is reeaaally a red flag for me!

http://www.anonews.co/orlando-shooting-narrative/

Just know this was posted on anonymous Facebook page.

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Interesting read for conspiracy theory followers
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 09:25:17 AM »
Didn't they do this with another past event, or am I just misremembering it for this one?
Apparently if I simply looked below the picture all would of been answered. :facepalm:

:rofl:
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 09:26:39 AM »
Our primary sources of information are the government and the mainstream media.

How much confidence do you place in our government to tell us the truth?

How much confidence do you place in our media to tell us the truth?

We all sit and pontificate daily about events about which we've only been spoon fed, given "facts" in a manner to fit whatever the prevailing narrative that is in vogue that day.

Is there a conspiracy? There are probably hundreds or thousands of conspiracies all tangled together into an unfathomable mess.

Evil is banal and doesn't require masterminds to work out its ends. It bubbles up organically from the body politic.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:46:33 AM by Ron »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 09:29:11 AM »
Like they said is it a conspiracy if it turns out to be true?

Um, of course.

What I'm hearing from Conspiracy Cow-orker is that the guy arrested in California - the one on his way to the pride parade, with all the weaponry - told the local yokels that he and the Orlando terrorist were both being managed by the CIA.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 09:33:34 AM »
Maybe factions of our government are at war with the Obama/progressive faction and they set up false flag Jihadi attacks to weaken the Obama faction.

In response the progressives try and pull a jujitsu move and parley it into a gun control narrative.

The above is no more based on reality than the official narrative. I have no first hand knowledge of anything related to these events so it simply becomes a judgement call based upon my accepted biases.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

p12

• friend
  • I SEE NOISES!!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 10:07:22 AM »
My main take away is the opening of the homes to reporters. This is a new development. Why?

The rest is I think coincidence and misinformation from the media.

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 10:54:33 AM »
My main take away is the opening of the homes to reporters. This is a new development. Why?

The rest is I think coincidence and misinformation from the media.

Somewhere I read that the FBI has changed procedures on getting stuff from homes of suspects. Which makes no sense to me--unless you believe the perp was truly a lone wolf and nothing in the home--a passport, documents, receipts--would lead you to other suspects. Because you are willing those suspects not to exist.

That's the only way I can figure.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.