Author Topic: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’ ?  (Read 1923 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’ ?
« on: August 10, 2016, 11:26:41 AM »
http://radaronline.com/photos/malia-obama-smoking-pot-claims-lollapalooza-twerking-video/photo/1329712/

Malia Obama was caught on camera smoking "pot" at a recent concert, according to an eyewitness.

Not much else in the link.  If this is true, I am curious how this will be treated by the media.  It wasn't that long ago there was a big public mess about the Bush daughters drinking underage. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

dogmush

• friend
Re: Malia Obama CAUGHT On Camera Smoking ‘Pot’ ?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 11:29:14 AM »
No one that is at all sympathathetic towards the Obama's gives a rip about smoking pot.

That includes the Press

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 11:48:18 AM »
One of the comments asked what the response would be if she was found to be smoking Marlboro's.   =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 12:16:21 PM »
Until they involve themselves in their father's backer's nefarious plans, they're just kids and I don't care.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 12:28:56 PM »
Until they involve themselves in their father's backer's nefarious plans, they're just kids and I don't care.

Same here.

Since I think drugs should be legal anyway, I can't bitch about her smoking weed. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 12:40:47 PM »
One of the comments asked what the response would be if she was found to be smoking Marlboro's.

Especially if they weren't even Menthol.  What's the female equivalent of an Uncle Tom?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2016, 01:41:30 PM »
In this case, I don't care about the story itself, what I care about is the blatant double standard.

Front page stories about the Bush twins... crickets about similar behavior from the Obama children.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2016, 01:49:41 PM »

US doesn't have corruption of blood. No kid should be blamed for their parents, good or bad. If it was a random teenager, would anyone aside the most amoral Law and Order type remotely care?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2016, 04:42:44 PM »
In this case, I don't care about the story itself, what I care about is the blatant double standard.

Front page stories about the Bush twins... crickets about similar behavior from the Obama children.

Exactly.  Nobody should care about this, and nobody should have cared about the Bush kids.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2016, 07:43:52 PM »

This
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2016, 08:26:40 PM »
Especially if they weren't even Menthol.  What's the female equivalent of an Uncle Tom?

Condoleezza Rice? At least that's what the media implied a few years ago.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2016, 09:10:29 PM »
No one that is at all sympathathetic towards the Obama's gives a rip about smoking pot.

That includes the Press

Didn't BHO himself admit to using weed and blow (marijuana and cocaine) in the past?

The media and justice department were more concerned with Roger Clemens' alleged past steroid use than they were about the past narcotic drug use by POTUS . . . so don't expect any concern about BHO's daughter following in Daddy's footsteps.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2016, 09:34:04 PM »
Same here.

Since I think drugs should be legal anyway, I can't bitch about her smoking weed. 

This too ^.

Kids are off limits unless they involves themselves.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Re:
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2016, 10:42:54 PM »
Her family would probably be more upset with her if she was caught smoking pork ribs instead.....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2016, 12:36:31 PM »
Exactly.  Nobody should care about this, and nobody should have cared about the Bush kids.
My thoughts exactly.  If there weren't past media outrages to compare this to, I wouldn't have bothered to post it.  I wouldn't have cared if she were smoking cigarettes either. 

If I recall correct, an anti-Bush liberal saw the Bush daughters drinking and went out of his way to call the cops and create a ruckus about it.  The media picked it up and all the liberals justified to themselves why it was important that we focus on the Bush daughters drinking underage when they probably did the same thing.  It was all a big example of selective outrage with the media and liberals in general. 

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re:
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 02:09:42 PM »
Her family would probably be more upset with her if she was caught smoking pork ribs instead.....

Those take such big rolling papers, though.

Maybe we need barbecue sauce flavored e-cig juice...or for true insanity among those around you, popcorn flavored.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 02:56:18 PM »
And something with peanuts in it to set off the peanut allergen alarmists.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2016, 08:52:21 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if our playing by the old rule book of gentlemanly political "warfare" is the reason we (constitutionalists) have lost the country.

Lets face it, she was raised by two (traditional) American hating anti-colonialist progressives and is probably going to go on and be progressive snake doing her part to destroy whats left of the country as soon as she exits college.

I'm not saying we focus any attention on her but playing by a different rule book is exactly the same type of delusion that Obama suffers from in his foreign policy. He thinks if he is nice the political Islamists will be nice.

Treating the first family of vipers nice will not encourage the Democrats to play nice, they'll still play dirty and mean and laugh about it in "conservatives" faces.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.