Author Topic: Seren is home...  (Read 3752 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Seren is home...
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2016, 07:35:14 AM »
Yelling and grumbling at inanimate objects is how we know your girl is an Irwin.  :rofl:

Chris

That's why I yell and grumble at you so much.  :-*
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2016, 10:23:40 AM »
Babyberger Seren!

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2016, 10:37:26 AM »
For the love of dog, it took you long enough to get a good photo of her up for us to gawk at!  You'd think we were asking for a kidney.

All that puppy talktalktalk and just a few out of focus furball images to tease and taunt us with. 

But that ^^^ makes up for all of it.  What a pretty, furry, cute puppy. 

May you have steady dog chow and vet bills and may your vacuum cleaner(s) be horrified for years to come.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2016, 11:54:37 AM »
I've been far more interested in playing with her and getting to know her than taking a bunch of pictures just to please you bunch of reprobates...

That and the fact that, well, getting her to sit still long enough to get a good picture is virtually impossible...

:rofl:

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2016, 09:09:51 PM »
I've been far more interested in playing with her and getting to know her than taking a bunch of pictures just to please you bunch of reprobates deplorables...

FTFY
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2016, 11:36:49 PM »
Babyberger Seren!

I...can't...take...it! She is just too cute!!!
Puppies make even Mondays better.  =)
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2016, 10:48:31 AM »
That is a cute pup right there, Mike.  How long did she actually sit still for that pic?
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2016, 12:37:18 PM »
That is a cute pup right there, Mike.  How long did she actually sit still for that pic?

About 3 seconds. The one before and the one after were kind of blurry...

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2016, 12:48:06 PM »
I neglected to mention that she's now very close to sleeping through the night. Unfortunately, I'm the one who is getting up to pee... which wakes her up, so I take her out.

She tends to grumble a little bit about being in the crate, but is settling down very quickly.

She's also getting a bit better about being out of my sight more more than 2 seconds... unless she's in the crate. And then she freaks out.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2016, 06:27:27 AM »

Hum. Appears that Seren has the same opinion of you all that I have of you all...

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2016, 10:39:23 PM »
Whaddaya expect? We are the Deplorables.
Now we all need to get tattoos of Seren sitting on top of a globe, buy an old airplane, and go topple some Third World dictatorships.  =)
Seren is adorable as all get-out!
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).