Author Topic: Seren Sez...  (Read 686 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Seren Sez...
« on: October 03, 2016, 07:55:27 AM »
Dog shows are hard work!

Seren went on her first big outing over the weekend, to a dogshow in Milwood, Virginia. It was originally supposed to be a very large multi-breed show, but because of the rain and grounds conditions everything but Leonbergers were canceled.

I was a bit worried about how Seren would do meeting so many other people and dogs. For about 30 minutes she was hesitant and timid, then something clicked and she became a complete social butterfly. I guess she decided that all of these people who wanted only to scratch her ears and tell her how beautiful she is were AOK!

By the end of the second day, though, she was absolutely exhausted.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Seren Sez...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 08:34:51 AM »
That's one tired pup.

I went to a 230RN show once and I was exhausted too.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 09:21:42 PM »
She is growing up so fast!
Mondays are great with pics of Seren.  =)
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 10:35:18 PM »
It's Monday. I needed more Seren.  =)
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 10:55:28 PM »
The four Piper pups were supposed to make their first appearance at that show on Sunday. Two white dogs, a pinto and a light fawn that all love mud.

We busted ass on Friday getting them cleaned up and all for nothing.  :facepalm: I went by the farm that Monday and they had already changed back to various shades of mud.  :'(
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds