Author Topic: Is this the end for Trump?  (Read 17889 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: Is this the end for Trump?
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2016, 09:16:22 AM »
So basically men need to tell their womenfolk to stay on on election day.

As noted, the actual problem isn't married women.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2016, 09:17:25 AM »
I think we could have found a candidate that wouldn't make sexual comments about ten year old girls and wouldn't sexually assault women like Bill Clinton.   :mad:

Yes, yes, whatever. Even though it happens to be true (or far more possibly true) about Trump, the Democrats would have just made it up about any of the other candidates.

So, he's still better because he fights dirty. See?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2016, 09:31:24 AM »
So basically men need to tell their womenfolk to stay on on election day.

Unless the women are married.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2016, 10:31:18 AM »
I think we could have found a candidate that wouldn't make sexual comments about ten year old girls and wouldn't sexually assault women like Bill Clinton.   :mad:

The GOP did.  His name was Mitt Romney.  He was a flipping boy scout.  They still made stuff up about him, anyway.  And before that GOP nominated McCain.  McCain has serious flaws, but sexual peccadilloes is not one of them.  They made stuff up anyway.

And where is the evidence of sexual assault on the part of Trump?  Given Dem/MSM's track record, I am the sort who will require more than an accusation of such.  A track record that includes, I will repeat, making up allegations of sexual impropriety on every GOP candidate for the last three election cycles, if not more.

And, yes, in a fight it is better to be allied with a flawed man who will actually fight than cringing manling who will roll over on command or insist on Marquis of Queensbury rules while the enemy is busy ripping their guts out with a knife.  We used to know and understand these things.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2016, 12:08:59 PM »
The GOP did.  His name was Mitt Romney.  He was a flipping boy scout.  They still made stuff up about him, anyway.  And before that GOP nominated McCain.  McCain has serious flaws, but sexual peccadilloes is not one of them.  They made stuff up anyway.

And where is the evidence of sexual assault on the part of Trump?  Given Dem/MSM's track record, I am the sort who will require more than an accusation of such.  A track record that includes, I will repeat, making up allegations of sexual impropriety on every GOP candidate for the last three election cycles, if not more.

And, yes, in a fight it is better to be allied with a flawed man who will actually fight than cringing manling who will roll over on command or insist on Marquis of Queensbury rules while the enemy is busy ripping their guts out with a knife.  We used to know and understand these things.

All of that.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2016, 03:36:32 PM »
So, I don't know what to believe at this point regarding allegations. I'm pretty sure of one thing though: If your first step is to hire Gloria Allred and show up with her at an initial press conference, you've just lost your credibility as far as I'm concerned.

http://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2016/10/14/trump-accuser-summerzervos-comes-forward-with-gloria-allred-by-her-side/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2016, 04:33:53 PM »
Trumps behavior has not been a secret for at least 4 decades.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2016, 04:35:24 PM »

Yeah, I've thought for a while we need to find some guy who was born a eunuch, run him for President, wait for the allegations, then have him confront the accusers on live TV, drop trou and ask if they'd care to revise their stories.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2016, 04:36:42 PM »
Yeah, I've thought for a while we need to find some guy who was born a eunuch, run him for President, wait for the allegations, then have him confront the accusers on live TV, drop trou and ask if they'd care to revise their stories.

I guess we'll have to draft you. :P

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2016, 04:40:40 PM »
Trumps behavior has not been a secret for at least 4 decades.

This I know. The problem is, and this should upset feminists as well because it minimalizes actual events, is that who knows how many of these women are telling the truth, how many are looking for fame, and how many are progressive operatives? I don't say this to marginalize women who may have real beefs against him but that are not seeking media attention currently.

Timing is everything. Four decades worth of sexual assault should have been coming out during the primaries, if not years ago, given his wealth, fame,  and lawsuit potential. When it's weeks before the election, it casts doubt.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Pb

• friend
« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2016, 05:27:12 PM »

McCain and Romney were running against a charismatic candidate, with an excellent organization, whos voters would crawl over broken glass to vote for him.  Hillary is a HORRIBLE candidate!  We could have actually won this one if the primary voters didn't pick a huge turd in the form of Trump.  We tried to warn people he was unelectable, with no principles and with gutter morals. 

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2016, 06:17:45 PM »
This I know. The problem is, and this should upset feminists as well because it minimalizes actual events, is that who knows how many of these women are telling the truth, how many are looking for fame, and how many are progressive operatives? I don't say this to marginalize women who may have real beefs against him but that are not seeking media attention currently.

Timing is everything. Four decades worth of sexual assault should have been coming out during the primaries, if not years ago, given his wealth, fame,  and lawsuit potential. When it's weeks before the election, it casts doubt.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/

Yes... granted it's the Post.

However, Mrs. Dual who's kind of a decent bellwether for "undecided voter" who's politically and economically conservative (mostly) but socially very liberal was suddenly #NeverTrump after "PussyGate" broke on Friday, but now by yesterday/Thursday, she was all hate on the MSM because of their bias, complaining they're not covering the constant stream of Wikileaks emails etc. And covering Hillary for 2 minutes and leading for 10 minutes with Trump with negative stories etc.

Sample size of "1" of course.  =D

Smart money is on Clinton... but I do still see the potential for a Brexit-like hidden vote, just because the MSM coverage is so negative.
I promise not to duck.

• friends
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2016, 06:58:43 PM »

I think no one thought he would get this far. He's used money and power to buy or intimidate folks silence. Not much fun coming out like this.
His string has run out.
Sadly stupid leaders and blind followers have created a ton of collateral damage

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2016, 07:13:14 PM »
http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/

Smart money is on Clinton... but I do still see the potential for a Brexit-like hidden vote, just because the MSM coverage is so negative.

The "no,  *expletive deleted*ck YOU" vote is our only hope.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

• friends
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2016, 09:46:44 PM »

Yes... granted it's the Post.

However, Mrs. Dual who's kind of a decent bellwether for "undecided voter" who's politically and economically conservative (mostly) but socially very liberal was suddenly #NeverTrump after "PussyGate" broke on Friday, but now by yesterday/Thursday, she was all hate on the MSM because of their bias, complaining they're not covering the constant stream of Wikileaks emails etc. And covering Hillary for 2 minutes and leading for 10 minutes with Trump with negative stories etc.

Sample size of "1" of course.  =D

Google their witnesses name
You'd have thought he could afford a better witness
In his glory
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/child-abuse-whistleblower-anthony-gilberthorpe-supplied-underage-rent-boys-tory-mps-sex-drugs-1456460

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2016, 11:41:11 PM »
As an FYI.

C&SD has a special hatred for Trump simply because he feels that Trump screwed a friend of his on a business deal that went south and C&SD blames Trump.   

Soooooo, much like his position of every police involved shooting and/or death, he may not be the most unbiased critic.

And I'm with Ben.  If a famous Billionaire was sexually assaulting (any number >/=1) woman, she/they would have been dragging him through court (or at least threatening him with court), if nothing more than to extract $$$ from him.  They would not be waiting until 3 weeks before the election to bring their charges/claims.

Meanwhile, Wikileaks shows that Clinton was selling access and the us.gov to anyone that would donate $$$ to her foundation. (*cough* Haiti, for example *cough*).  Manipulating/fixing/rigging elections, having a Public vs. Private position on every issue and then doing illegal to cover up her malfeasance (e.g. willfully destroying subpoenaed evidence), with the approval and active cooperation of the MSM.   And the hackers are doing the job that American journalists used to do, all the while being besmirched as agents of a foreign government by those very same (alleged) journalists.  Yet NONE, NOT A SINGLE ONE; of the people involved in sending or receiving those e-mails and voice-mails are denying their validity.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2016, 11:54:28 PM »

It's a vast, left-wing conspiracy, that's what it is.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2016, 01:45:14 AM »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

• friends
Re:
« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2016, 07:26:19 AM »
It's embarrassing the level of fail in his defense that come from his own campaign.
First it's the claim that armrests in first class don't go up. Except they did.
Then it's his witness the admitted procurer of underage boys. 
The list goes on
I feel bad for pence he should wear rain gear to keep the splatters from staining him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

• friends
« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2016, 07:50:49 AM »

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2016, 08:20:27 AM »

Truth
It's not for everyone
http://www.snopes.com/jessica-leeds-phone-number-tied-to-clinton-foundation/

Because Snopes is such an objective, unbiased source of political information ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2016, 09:23:54 AM »
Trump on airline?  Not likely.  That guy has been rich his whole life and had access to private jets. 
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2016, 09:36:57 AM »
Trump never stood a chance from the beginning.

That it is still a possibility that he could pull this off is amazing.

Hillary has been foreordained by the establishment all along.

Trump has been way more effective at battling the establishment than Cruz ever was or even could be. Considering Cruz is a Senator (the very definition of establishment) and is married to a bankster considering him an outsider was a stretch, despite the hatred his colleagues have for him.

Disruption has been a catchphrase in the business world for awhile now and Trump is the political equivalent of that concept.

This genie isn't going back in the bottle once Hillary is coronated.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

• friends
« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2016, 10:24:18 AM »
Because Snopes is such an objective, unbiased source of political information ...
You can verify everything in that link. But ymmv
The truth is not what some folks seek.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2016, 11:20:40 AM »
Do a search for Hillary Clinton, Trayvon Martin, and Black Lives Matter on Snopes for three examples of their bias.  There are numerous claims and rumors highlighting negative aspects of all of them, interestingly, the only ones that show up on Snopes are the ones they can refute.  In addition, many of the items that they claim are "false" or "mostly false" are deemed so in a subjective manner.