Author Topic: Saddams nephew escaped from jail, why isn't lib media making a big deal?  (Read 537 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7005809723

I have not heard peep from the tv talking heads or newspapers...strange!
he is in a position to fund plenty of bad stuff.

Saddam Hussein's Nephew Escaped From Iraqi Prison

December 10, 2006 7:47 a.m. EST

Som Patidar - All Headline News Staff Writer

Baghdad, Iraq (AHN) - The nephew of Saddam Hussein escaped from a prison located in northern Iraq with the help of a police officer on Saturday, Iraqi officials confirmed.

Ayman Sabawi, the son of Saddam's half-brother, Sabawi Ibrahim Hassan al-Tikriti was serving a life sentence for bomb-making and possession of illegal weapons.

Sabawi was apprehended in May 2005 by U.S. and Iraqi forces near Saddam's hometown of Tikrit and sentenced four months later to life in prison for funding Iraq's violent insurgency and for bomb-making.

Later, he was sentenced to 15 years in prison for illegally crossing the border from Syria, the Associated Press reported.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

cosine

• Administrator
Re: Saddams nephew escaped from jail, why isn't lib media making a big deal?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 06:03:37 PM »
I didn't hear about it either until I ran across your post.

Andy

Sylvilagus Aquaticus

• friend
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/sylvilagus
Re: Saddams nephew escaped from jail, why isn't lib media making a big deal?
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 04:39:53 AM »
I ran across  that information shortly after it occurred, but I'm an information junkie who reads incessantly and compulsively.

Of course, if it were reported in the MSM, it's be reported as "Prominent Iraqi Hero Freedom Fighter Liberated from Illegal Torture and Dungeon Chamber".

Too bad they don't implant a GPS tracking chip in their skulls, I say.

Regards,
Rabbit.
To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself.
Albert Einstein