Author Topic: Active shooter reported at Ohio State  (Read 8558 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Active shooter reported at Ohio State
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2016, 06:05:08 PM »
Not sure if real:

http://magafeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/CyYQ4POXcAEh0QS.jpg

If real:

I'm a Muslim, it's not what the media portrays me to be."

Then why did you decide to act like the media portrays you to be?

So much for "the religion of peace."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2016, 06:07:12 PM »
Oh, the media's gonna forget this thing reeeeal fast.

Yep. No evil black guns. No death-spraying high-capacity magazines. No white supremacists, foaming at the mouth while slaughtering innocent children and minorities. Nothing to see here, move along.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2016, 06:11:31 PM »
If real:

Then why did you decide to act like the media portrays you to be?

So much for "the religion of peace."

You don't understand; it's all our fault.  (racist white men, although I suppose that's redundant)  We *made* him do it.
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2016, 06:17:49 PM »
Yep. No evil black guns. No death-spraying high-capacity magazines. No white supremacists, foaming at the mouth while slaughtering innocent children and minorities. Nothing to see here, move along.

Nope, just an Exalted Minority complaining about a stereotype; then fulfilling it in blood.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2016, 06:35:36 PM »
I'm more pissed now. One of the injured is a friend of my oldest son.  Freshman engineering student.  Eagle Scout.  Staff member at National Youth Leadership Training.  Just a great kid. He was hit by the car.  Going to be okay. Relatively minor arm injury.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 07:19:16 PM by Chris »
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2016, 07:07:28 PM »

How much did Big Guns pay you to say that, troll?  :mad:

(I was going to say it, but I haven't gotten my payment from Big Guns, yet.)

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-dead-after-ohio-state-university-car-knife-attack-n689076

So he's from Somalia, and wasn't acting in self-defense. I'm not saying it's jihadis, but it's jihadis.

Can't be Islam,  quit using logic to come to a premature conclusion based on current evidence!

Probably one of those militant Buddhists or Mennonites  :P
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2016, 07:19:17 PM »
DAMN YOU NRA! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2016, 07:45:50 PM »
I can't find the page after having closed the tab, but ABC is all but calling it terrorism. He made numerous facebook posts to that effect. He was quoting another known terrorist. He all but claims his motives are our foreign policy.

I looked up the OSU newspaper and that page is real.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/ohio-state-university-student-dead-driving-crowd-stabbing/story?id=43821371
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2016, 09:02:21 PM »
I'll just take a moment to provide an updated tally on the carnage wrought by evil guns, compared to the peace and tranquility brought to us courtesy of the religion of peace:

I started my count with Pontiac's rebellion, back in colonial times. I'm sure I missed some incidents, but I've accounted for all I could find.

Gun deaths: 411
Gun wounded: 458

Islamic Terror Deaths (U.S.): 3056
Islamic Terror Wounded (U.S.): 6416

Clearly, guns are the problem, not Islamic terrorism. It's incomprehensible that the media and the government haven't figured this out when the facts are so plainly evident.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2016, 09:31:45 PM »
And Certainly Not News has already started the spin: http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/ohio-state-university-active-shooter/index.html

Investigators are examining Abdul Razak Ali Artan's Facebook page to determine whether the attack was terrorism, though it will take some time to ascertain the motive.

It won't take any time at all. The guy posted his motive on Facebook.

The attack on Ohio State's Columbus campus ended in less than two minutes with Artan dead and 11 people injured.
Ohio State officials lauded Officer Alan Horujko in stopping Artan before he could injure more people.
Artan, an Ohio State student of Somali descent, rammed his car into a group of pedestrians Monday morning before exiting the vehicle with a knife and slashing people. Horujko shot the knife-wielding man when he failed to comply with orders to put down his weapon, Ohio State President Dr. Michael V. Drake said in a news conference Monday.

No, he was not "of Somali descent." That description is for people born in the U.S. who have parents or perhaps grandparents who are or were Somali. This guy was born in Somalia. His family went to Pakistan in 2007, and they came to the U.S. in 2014. He was 18 at the time of the attack, so he was 9 when he left Somalia. He was not a U.S. citizen. It would appear that his nationality was still Somali, unless he acquired Pakistani citizenship during the family's stay there.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2016, 09:35:53 PM »
"Of Somali descent" means they couldn't bother to check, or had not yet verified, his nationality.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2016, 09:44:17 PM »
quote] "of Somali descent."[/quote]

I would say he looks a lot more West African than Somali (East Africa)....but that might be considered racist, and is there really a "look", probably not.  One thing is for sure, he was a lot better fed than the Somalis I remember. Living in the US is good for something; high calorie, high carb vittles. ;)

bob

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2016, 09:59:25 PM »
I started my count with Pontiac's rebellion, back in colonial times. I'm sure I missed some incidents, but I've accounted for all I could find.

Islamic Terror Deaths (U.S.): 3056
Islamic Terror Wounded (U.S.): 6416

I missed an important one: The 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Dunno how I missed that one, since it can probaby be taken as the date when we should really start comparing "gun" violence to "Islamic terrorist" violence. Anyhoo, the revised numbers, with the 1993 WTC bombing added in, are:

Islamic Terror Deaths (U.S.): 3062
Islamic Terror Wounded (U.S.): 7458

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2016, 10:00:34 PM »
I missed an important one: The 1993 World Trade Center bombing. Dunno how I missed that one, since it can probaby be taken as the date when we should really start comparing "gun" violence to "Islamic terrorist" violence. Anyhoo, the revised numbers, with the 1993 WTC bombing added in, are:

Islamic Terror Deaths (U.S.): 3062
Islamic Terror Wounded (U.S.): 7458

Alright, you've got to stop doing that. It's, uh, it's racist, that's what it is. And it's probably bad for the environment.

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/11/28/anti-racism-strategist-tariq-nasheed-mystified-by-white-osu-officer-being-called-a-hero/

So white officer Alan Horujko who shot and killed the Black Somali stabbing suspect in Ohio is being paraded as a hero. Thats interesting

You canNOT make this stuff up.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 10:31:59 PM by fistful »

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2016, 11:51:36 PM »
Unintentional Irony:

I'm a Muslim, it's not what the media portrays me to be."

The MSM has been feverishly trying to convince us that Muslim refugees are peaceful, misunderstood folks that just want to live in peace.

Clearly, he was not what the media portrayed him to be.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2016, 04:53:38 AM »
You don't understand; it's all our fault.  (racist white men, although I suppose that's redundant)  We *made* him do it.

True.

Apparently one of his complaints was that OSU didn't provide dedicated prayer rooms for devout Muslims. Yet he had previously acknowledged that he was able to pray openly and nobody complained or interfered with him.

I'm a Protestant who prefers to pray in large, Gothic-style churches. Should I have sued my college (or attacked a bunch of students) because the college didn't have a replica of Notre Dame on campus?

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2016, 08:03:45 AM »
GMA is reporting about him being radicalized, so msm is at least going to talk about it.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2016, 09:06:42 AM »
All of the local news channels are calling it terrorism, the chief of Columbus PD said they were treating it as terrorism (no word from the feds yet).
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2016, 10:00:59 AM »
All of the local news channels are calling it terrorism, the chief of Columbus PD said they were treating it as terrorism (no word from the feds yet).

"workplace violins"
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2016, 10:08:13 AM »

"workplace violins"

Emily Litella, is that you?   (nevermind)
"It's good, though..."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2016, 10:11:30 AM »

"workplace violins"

Dang it, beat to the punch.

Well, I will add a purty picture:

--Hits "Preview"--

Emily Litella, is that you?   (nevermind)

Double dangit, I can;t catch a break.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2016, 11:57:14 AM »
I've noticed, in the reporting on the radio at least, that when speaking about the dead murderer, they make a point that he was "legally in this country".

Hey, lefty news orgs, you realize that pointing out that the refugees that the government CHOOSES to let in are really poorly vetted doesn't really help your case that we ought to just forget about the people who broke the law to get here? Nor that we ought to take in MORE of these poorly vetted refugees?

Oh, right. The left can't really do logical processing. All that stuck out to them was "BUT HE'S NOT AN ILLEGAL, SO ALL YOU RIGHT WINGERS WORRIED ABOUT ILLEGALS ARE WRONG!"
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2016, 12:57:20 PM »
Time for some extreme vetting.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2016, 01:32:04 PM »
I've noticed, in the reporting on the radio at least, that when speaking about the dead murderer, they make a point that he was "legally in this country".

Hey, lefty news orgs, you realize that pointing out that the refugees that the government CHOOSES to let in are really poorly vetted doesn't really help your case that we ought to just forget about the people who broke the law to get here? Nor that we ought to take in MORE of these poorly vetted refugees?

Oh, right. The left can't really do logical processing. All that stuck out to them was "BUT HE'S NOT AN ILLEGAL, SO ALL YOU RIGHT WINGERS WORRIED ABOUT ILLEGALS ARE WRONG!"

makattak, May I steal your quote for use elsewhere like on the Book of Face? I will credit you however you wish - "makattak", "Some Idiot on a forum somewhere", whatever you like...
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re:
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2016, 02:29:32 PM »
I argued yesterday with a young nimrod who insisted that islamophobic terrorism far exceeded jihad Istanbul attacks here. In fact he quoted some huff po Dailey kos piece that asserted that no refugee has ever gone postal  he was so cute. I asked him if he remembered the Boston Marathon and if he was born male

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I