Author Topic: Big Sis is at it again (or still)  (Read 576 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Big Sis is at it again (or still)
« on: December 01, 2016, 12:41:55 PM »
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/30198/

Janet Napolitano has instructed University of California campus cops NOT to enforce immigration laws and not to cooperate with outside law enforcement in any immigration action. Based on that stance, I think President Trump should terminate any and all federal funding going to the University of California.

According to Napolitano’s office, there are about 2,500 undocumented students enrolled across the 10-campus UC system.

“While we still do not know what policies and practices the incoming federal administration may adopt, given the many public pronouncements made during the presidential campaign and its aftermath, we felt it necessary to reaffirm that UC will act upon its deeply held conviction that all members of our community have the right to work, study, and live safely and without fear at all UC locations,” Napolitano stated.

I would like Ms. Napolitano to explain just how people who have no right to even be in the United States somehow magically have a right to work and study on her campuses. She seems to be remarkably ignorant of such things as "laws."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 02:10:34 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Big Sis is at it again (or still)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 02:43:54 PM »
I am sure there are a lot more levers to use in addition to funding.  Just more public outcry nonsense.  They are probably just afraid Trump will stop them from allowing millions of illegals to vote.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge