Author Topic: SJWs at work  (Read 903 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
SJWs at work
« on: December 06, 2016, 11:48:31 PM »
Now they don't want the Trump administration to have access to the California database of gang members ... because there might be some names on it that shouldn't be.

Why aren't they protesting the federal "no fly" list? All the same objections apply to that, times ten.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/12/06/immigrant-groups-want-hide-california-gang-database-trump/
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: SJWs at work
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 01:09:37 AM »
So what's the point of the list? What were they doing with it, if their failure to "extremely vet" the names was apparently not a problem before? Is it because they're worried that, for the first time, someone might do something with their list of criminals? Or is it OK if someone who isn't Trump treats an innocent person like a criminal, due to a moderatly-vetted list?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 03:57:03 AM »
Doublethink.

I sometimes regret that Orwell wrote "1984."

Rather than it being a warning, it turned into an instruction manual for hyperleftists.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 06:46:03 AM »
Let me get this straight...

The Do-Gooders are "concerned" that a .gov "bad guy list" isn't accurate, because LE can put anyone on it, courts aren't doing their jobs in reporting said bad guys, and the parents of juveniles may or may not have been told that little Juan's gangbanging got him put on a list of....

wait for it...

Criminal Illegal Immigrants.

And because of this, there may be just some regular, plain ol' Illegal Immigrants who may be deported once Trump gets his hands on this list.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They REALLY are trying to do everything they can to help Trump be endeared by all the deplorables in fly-over country.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 10:50:14 AM by scout26 »
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 08:22:43 AM »
Let me get this straight...

The Do-Gooders are "concerned" that a .gov "bad guy list" isn't accurate, because LE can put anyone on it, courts are doing their jobs in reporting said bad guys, and the parents of juveniles may or may not have been told that little Juan's gangbanging got him put on a list of....

wait for it...

Criminal Illegal Immigrants.

And because of this, there may be just some regular, plain ol' Illegal Immigrants who may be deported once Trump gets his hands on this list.

Let's not lose sight of the fact that, by definition, any illegal immigrant alien IS a criminal. So any illegal alien who makes this list would seem to be a criminal's criminal.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 08:24:11 AM »
But they haven't broken any "major" laws........
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 10:58:26 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_column

A fifth column is any group of people who undermine a larger group—such as a nation or a besieged city—from within, usually in favor of an enemy group or nation. The activities of a fifth column can be overt or clandestine. Forces gathered in secret can mobilize openly to assist an external attack. This term is also extended to organized actions by military personnel. Clandestine fifth column activities can involve acts of sabotage, disinformation, or espionage executed within defense lines by secret sympathizers with an external force.
(Underlining mine.)

Just dropping that here.

I'd add "...or ideology" to the phrase "...usually in favor of an enemy group or nation..."

Kerplunk.

Terry, 230RN

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2016, 11:38:09 AM »
But they haven't broken any "major" laws........
So everyone who has an arrest warrant for unpaid traffic/parking tickets or some similar "minor" crime should have those penalties erased and LEO's should not bother them.  Those same jurisdictions are going after people for "minor" crimes and civil penalties. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2016, 05:52:41 PM »
So everyone who has an arrest warrant for unpaid traffic/parking tickets or some similar "minor" crime should have those penalties erased and LEO's should not bother them.  Those same jurisdictions are going after people for "minor" crimes and civil penalties. 

Damn I should've put the sarcasm smiley in my response.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 09:47:21 PM »
Damn I should've put the sarcasm smiley in my response.
Sorry, that wasn't aimed at you.  Just to the "major" crimes comment.  I have heard liberals say that elsewhere also.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge