Author Topic: Interesting stories from The Daily Caller  (Read 915 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Interesting stories from The Daily Caller
« on: December 15, 2016, 06:38:02 AM »
Two fun articles from the Daily Caller that were being discussed on local conservative radio this morning...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/14/hillary-campaign-totally-ignored-dire-warnings-from-michigan-ground-team/

And, they have started to eat each other...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/14/the-claws-come-out-hillary-staffers-rip-huma-in-shocking-profile/
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

brimic

• friends
Re: Interesting stories from The Daily Caller
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 09:23:48 AM »
My schadenboner has lasted over a month and there seems to be no end to it in sight >:D
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 11:52:40 AM »
Donna Brazille also tried to do a head fake on Trump in Iowa.  Then got worried that they would win the EC but lose the popular vote, so she spent over $1million on GOTV efforts in Chicago.

The Clinton's campaign is like a Clown Car Case Study in how NOT to run a campaign...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 12:53:23 PM »
Donna Brazille also tried to do a head fake on Trump in Iowa.  Then got worried that they would win the EC but lose the popular vote, so she spent over $1million on GOTV efforts in Chicago.

The Clinton's campaign is like a Clown Car Case Study in how NOT to run a campaign...

Oh, yeah. As someone said on the Twitters, "She campaigned to win the popular vote, and lost the election."
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 01:04:47 PM »
I don't think the Clinton campaign was ever concerned about how many legitimate votes they got ... I'm sure they felt they had enough fraudulent votes in place to win the election.  I don't think Hillary ever considered hers vs Trumps popularity ... I'll bet the total number of fraudulent votes cast was staggering ... I think DJT won by an incredible landslide if only legitimate votes are counted .... JMHO ...
 :old:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2016, 03:14:16 PM »
I don't think the Clinton campaign was ever concerned about how many legitimate votes they got ... I'm sure they felt they had enough fraudulent votes in place to win the election.  I don't think Hillary ever considered hers vs Trumps popularity ... I'll bet the total number of fraudulent votes cast was staggering ... I think DJT won by an incredible landslide if only legitimate votes are counted .... JMHO ...
 :old:
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/12/13/surprise-voting-precincts-in-detroit-overreported-ballots-cast-n2259481
Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election

including one precinct where a Detroit ballot box contained only 50 of the 306 ballots listed in a poll book
I would also be curious what a detailed investigation of the California vote would find. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge