Author Topic: Germany's Clock Boy Spreads Christmas Cheer  (Read 698 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Germany's Clock Boy Spreads Christmas Cheer
« on: December 17, 2016, 08:54:54 AM »
Real War On Christmas: Iraqi 12-Year Old Attempts To Nail-Bomb Christmas Market

http://www.vdare.com/posts/real-war-on-christmas-iraqi-12-year-old-attempts-to-nail-bomb-christmas-market

"You need to get paragraph two to find out that he’s an Iraqi, and paragraph eight to find out that this Christophobic act was committed by a Muslim. When they refer to him being taken to a “safe place” and posing “no threat to the public” I presume they mean he’s in juvenile detention, or some kind of German “Child Services” facility."

Send back murderous muslim crotch fruit and their parents.  Let them set ieds for their own sort.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Germany's Clock Boy Spreads Christmas Cheer
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 11:50:43 AM »
Yikes! Many years ago I had friends (through my first wife) from Ludwigshaven. We spent our honeymoon there.

Merkel’s spokesman, Steffen Seibert, said it was a “startling case to everyone, and I think the proper response is to investigate it thoroughly.”

If this was "startling" to Merkel & Co., it just proves that she is totally unfit to be leading her government.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 07:46:23 PM »
Looks like 2016 is not a good year to be in Germany: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4049442/Terror-attack-fears-lorry-ploughs-Christmas-market-Berlin-leaving-two-people-dead.html

Surprise: the truck was stolen by ... a "refugee."

Why don't we open our borders and invite more Islamist "refugees" in? Americans are getting fat and soft -- a little dodging of bullets and trucks will help whip us back into shape in no time at all. After all, that which doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. (Sure sucks to be the sloth who couldn't dodge the truck, though.)

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 11:40:30 PM »
My kid is vacationing in Germany right now. Christmas markets on the things to do list. I get dismissed by the ex as "living in fear" for the mere suggestion of situational awareness.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 12:00:12 AM »
Situational awareness is always good, but right now it seems to be imperative. The terrorists have discovered a new weapon of choice -- an eighteen wheeler.