Author Topic: Nyah, nyah ...  (Read 741 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Nyah, nyah ...
« on: December 18, 2016, 03:31:33 PM »
Donna, your hypocrisy is showing ...

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/310940-brazile-writes-letter-to-congress-calling-for-investigation-into-russian

The woman who leaked debate questions to her party's candidate is complaining about her e-mail having been hacked. Sorry, lady, you get no sympathy from here. Why aren't you calling for an investigation of trying to rig the debates?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Nyah, nyah ...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 12:21:39 PM »
“In defeat and when mistakes have been made, our country has a proud, honored and timeless tradition of coming together and rising above partisan politics to determine the truth, learn from the experience, and become stronger as a nation,” she said. “We hope that Congress will undertake this important work as quickly as possible.”
Democrats often talk about rising above partisan politics but I notice they never do it themselves.  Anytime one of them mentions the term, it is usually trying guilt gullible Republicans to change their mind.  They do the same with the word "compromise".  And anyone who does not wish to agree with them is "extreme" or "right wing". 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 02:51:36 PM »
As I have pointed out on FB several times, had the NYT or CNN published the e-mails (especially if they were from the RNC), then it would be called "investigative journalism" and they would have been giving each other awards and signing movie deals.   According to reports I've seen, it took the DNC several months to realize they had been hacked (someone else was in control of their servers) and then they e-mailed "new" passwords to all their users  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: and were promptly hacked again. 

Now, if Putin had Hillary's e-mails from her even less secure server, then imagine having a President that could be easily blackmailed by Putin as opposed to one that is not.   Perhaps, just perhaps we did avoid something much, much worse. 

Besides, Assange states that the e-mails came from within the DNC (most likely from a disaffected Bernie supporter, therefore a "leak", not a "hack") and not "The Russians".  See point 2 above.  Why would Putin support the guy that owes him nothing, when he could have a puppet on string ??

I think we have dodged a much greater threat than we will ever know, thanks to those "deplorables" in PA, MI, and WI (among others).
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 07:38:03 PM »
Alas ... I, too, am a deplorable, but for naught. My state went full Hillary despite my vote.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design