Author Topic: Presedential Security  (Read 888 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Presedential Security
« on: March 19, 2017, 04:01:12 PM »
What the hell is going on with the President's security?

First two incidents is a few days at the White House and now this (actually two incidents if you follow the NY Post link):

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/19/man-slips-past-secret-service-takes-selfie-in-trumps-mar-lago-study.html

This is about as many incidents as other presidents have faced in an entire term.

I'm beginning to wonder how many are obsessed fans and other morons and how many are "the resistance" trying to make things difficult.

Then (also in the NY Post article) we have SS agents taking selfies with Trump's sleeping grandkids.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
Re: Presedential Security
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 04:33:56 PM »
. . .

Then (also in the NY Post article) we have SS agents taking selfies with Trump's sleeping grandkids.
Is that any worse than the drunken orgies with foreign hookers that Obama's SS details took part in?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 05:32:27 PM »
Is that any worse than the drunken orgies with foreign hookers that Obama's SS details took part in?

I guess only that it's adults vs kids.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 05:49:03 PM »

“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2017, 06:04:57 PM »
Resist they much.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife