Author Topic: President Trump wants your input on re-organizing the Executive Branch  (Read 762 times)

Pb

• friend
I sent in a suggestion; maybe you have one too.  Maybe someone will even read it.

???

https://www.whitehouse.gov/reorganizing-the-executive-branch

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Hey, thanks for that link. All those self-preservation emails  I saved when I left work might come in handy here. :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
"The Founders built a functioning country on four handwritten pages.  Granted, things have changed since then, but it should still be possible to describe in full detail the Executive Branch in no more than ten typed, single spaced pages.  Get to trimming."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Made my submission, thank you!
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought