Author Topic: I just unwrapped a Hershey Kiss  (Read 1227 times)

cosine

• Administrator
I just unwrapped a Hershey Kiss
« on: December 30, 2006, 11:46:36 AM »
and it didn't have that little strip of paper in it!  shocked

To whom should I turn for recompense?  grin
Andy

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: I just unwrapped a Hershey Kiss
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 01:37:06 PM »
I complained once, to their main number.

The operator, very sweet and helpful, told me she was transferring me to their "Stuff a sock in it you whiny little bastard" department...

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 02:07:53 PM »
Yeah, but you don't understand. I was gypped out of a little strip of paper!  grin
Andy

Nightfall

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 03:24:01 PM »
Contact the ACLU. They won't defend the 2nd, but I'm sure they'll raise hell over a little piece of paper. You aren't a minority are you? You could win millions!  laugh
It is difficult if not impossible to reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - 230RN

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 03:43:02 PM »
Call us when you find a battered and deep fried chicken head and we'll talk.  laugh
Avoid cliches like the plague!

meinbruder

• friends
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2006, 04:35:48 PM »
Contact the ACLU. They won't defend the 2nd, but I'm sure they'll raise hell over a little piece of paper. You aren't a minority are you? You could win millions!  :laugh:

Yes, if you're a minority it pays double or triple.  Definitely call the ACLU.
}:)>
Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.....

Da bianhua
}:)>

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 11:17:30 AM »
Cosine, I'm not laughing.  I once stood behind a woman in line at a Walgreen's drug store, who threw a fit when the cashier didn't bag her purchases.  She bought a huge package of toilet paper that didn't really fit in any bag and a large, heavy bottle of laundry detergent with a perfectly adequate handle.  Her comments were the best part:

"Ain't gonna give me no bag!  In here spendin' my money!  Please." 

After she and her tiny, frightened husband left, I was next in line.  The cashier put my candy bar in a plastic bag, and I started berating her for giving me a bag I didn't need.  Then I had to assure her I was kidding.   laugh  Poor girl.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 11:21:24 AM »
After she and her tiny, frightened husband left, I was next in line.  The cashier put my candy bar in a plastic bag, and I started berating her for giving me a bag I didn't need.  Then I had to assure her I was kidding.   laugh  Poor girl.

You big meanie.  sad

Tongue
Andy

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 11:26:24 AM »
Contact the ACLU. They won't defend the 2nd, but I'm sure they'll raise hell over a little piece of paper. You aren't a minority are you? You could win millions!  laugh

I'm not a minority. Does that mean I could win millions because I thus am denied the ability given to some minorities to win millions mostly because they're minorities?  grin

Andy

Nightfall

• friend
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 03:33:44 PM »
I'm not a minority. Does that mean I could win millions because I thus am denied the ability given to some minorities to win millions mostly because they're minorities?  grin
Now you're thinking like a liberal parasite! Keep it up, you'll have tons of other people's money in no time!  grin
It is difficult if not impossible to reason a person out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - 230RN

grampster

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 03:46:13 PM »
That makes you a minority, cosine.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 09:21:58 PM »
I've gotta add one more Walgreen's horror story.  

Same store, different day.  I was walking out and getting into my car, and a pretty blonde comes out of the store some ways behind me.  A guy pulls up in his car (normal looking white guy, perhaps mid-thirties, Dilbert-type) and starts talking to her.  

Hey, how ya doin?  I'm going to party.  Ya wanna come to a party?  

Uh, no, thanks.  

[Jerk advances car, following blonde and whining] Aw, come on, ya sure you don't want go to a party?  It'll be really cool, my friends are gonna be there.  

No, I'm busy, sorry.  

[Stalker follows again, still whining] Come on, just go to a party with me.  Come on.

No.  

I think at this point I was staring at him, and he gave me a dirty look.  The girl made it to her car and the psycho drove away.

Too bad I didn't have my CCW at the time, I would have pulled my Glock 28.4 and ordered him out of the car to wait for law enforcement.  They're always impressed when I catch another liberal terrorist.  I just love protecting the homeland.   laugh  Just kidding, of course.  Like any sane man, I would have kidnapped the girl at gunpoint and taken her to a "party."   police
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 10:41:22 PM »
I ate a Hershey Kiss last week.  It wasn't chocolate, it was peanut butter!!

That aint right.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

TarpleyG

• friend
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2007, 05:36:27 AM »
I ate a Hershey Kiss last week.  It wasn't chocolate, it was peanut butter!!

That aint right.
Oh, then you'll really like the cherry cordial ones they have out now.  My newest, most favoritest one...

Greg