Author Topic: Fox News No Longer "Fair and Balanced"  (Read 724 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Fox News No Longer "Fair and Balanced"
« on: June 15, 2017, 10:16:35 AM »
Apparently Fox News has pulled the "Fair and Balanced" slogan. Looks like the Murdoch sons are rapidly looking at dissembling the part of their father's empire that they hate. Already some of their new shows since the shake up are looking no different than anything on any of the other news channels. I saw that Brett Bair has said he's going to continue using the slogan and no one is going to stop him. I'm guessing his contract won't be renewed.

The funny part is that they have decided to use "most watched, most trusted" as their new primary slogan. Funny because as they announced this, they were blown away for the first time as "most watched" by MSNBC.

As I've mentioned before, I haven't been watching much Fox News and have been mostly watching Fox Business. I'm wondering how long before they start messing with them (they are currently the number one business channel by far, but I suspect it won't last if the Murdoch kids butt in).
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Fox News No Longer "Fair and Balanced"
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 12:02:35 PM »
Apparently Fox News has pulled the "Fair and Balanced" slogan. Looks like the Murdoch sons are rapidly looking at dissembling...

You could have stopped there.  =)
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife