Author Topic: Dear Prisoners, Please Beat the Crap Out of This Guy  (Read 2948 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Dear Prisoners, Please Beat the Crap Out of This Guy
« on: June 26, 2017, 08:50:32 PM »
We see these kinds of incidents caught on video all the time, but I'm not sure I've seen one where 300lb bubba punches a little girl in the face. The Reason? Because she tried to stop him and his girlfriend from beating up her mom because the chicken was cold.  

I would like him to get prison justice.

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2017/06/26/restaurant-owner-and-teenage-daughter-viciously-assaulted-over-cold-food.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Dear Prisoners, Please Beat the Crap Out of This Guy
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 08:04:22 AM »
Wow. He really clobbered that little girl.

They both need a LONG time in the stir.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 09:39:21 AM »

Seriously, what the hell goes through the mind of a guy to punch a little girl trying to help her mom?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 09:51:44 AM »
Seriously, what the hell goes through the mind of a guy to punch a little girl trying to help her mom?

Please re-examine your assumptions about either of them having minds.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 09:57:21 AM »

Feral animals acting on instinct.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Dear Prisoners, Please Beat the Crap Out of This Guy
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 09:59:01 AM »
I can think of several things that should go through his mind

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 10:04:57 AM »

From the story source:

Based on that, police are looking for Nathaniel Eric Smith and Latasha M. Smith. They have active warrants for aggravated battery and cruelty to children. They are considered dangerous and have a tendency towards violence.

Looks like they should have been removed from society a while back. Hopefully now they will be.

http://www.wtoc.com/story/35730353/baxley-police-searching-for-2-assault-suspects-after-restaurant-incident
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 10:12:03 AM »
From reading the story I just wasn't certain whether the pair had those warrants prior to the Quik Chik incident, or those warrants are the outcome of that incident.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 10:22:40 AM »
From reading the story I just wasn't certain whether the pair had those warrants prior to the Quik Chik incident, or those warrants are the outcome of that incident.

I wasn't quite sure either, but was going by "they have a tendency towards violence" as "past history". You're right though, the article language is pretty unclear.

Either way, it's pretty clear nobody in that community likes them, based on all the tips the cops are getting.

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 10:27:01 AM »
I wasn't quite sure either, but was going by "they have a tendency towards violence" as "past history". You're right though, the article language is pretty unclear.

Either way, it's pretty clear nobody in that community likes them, based on all the tips the cops are getting.

It's unfortunate nobody in the kitchen had a 12" chef's knife handy.
"It's good, though..."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 10:34:59 AM »
It's unfortunate nobody in the kitchen had a 12" chef's knife handy.
Or a concealed handgun.  I am not sure about Georgia, but in Texas serious bodily injury is justification for deadly force.  I am can't see the video to judge whether that would have been a good idea. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 10:44:11 AM »

Ditto.

From the article:

They are considered dangerous and have a tendency towards violence.

Thank you, Captain Obvious.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2017, 10:48:48 AM »
So this happened in Georgia? Handel's fault. The Democrats tried to warn you people.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2017, 11:05:11 AM »
Or a concealed handgun.  I am not sure about Georgia, but in Texas serious bodily injury is justification for deadly force.  I am can't see the video to judge whether that would have been a good idea.  

Agreed.  But there would be no doubt that it would be legal to have a knife in a kitchen restaurant, and with a large chef knife or scimitar or bread knife they could have decapitated him from behind in one swing.  (okay, the bread knife might not be heavy enough to totally sever a head)  A handgun doesn't necessarily end a fight immediately.  Losing one's head does, and makes a powerful statement to his accomplice.
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2017, 11:34:26 AM »
Agreed.  But there would be no doubt that it would be legal to have a knife in a kitchen restaurant, and with a large chef knife or scimitar or bread knife they could have decapitated him from behind in one swing.  (okay, the bread knife might not be heavy enough to totally sever a head)  A handgun doesn't necessarily end a fight immediately.  Losing one's head does, and makes a powerful statement to his accomplice.

:laugh:

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 12:13:25 PM »
That must be one bitchin' bread knife if you can decapitate someone with a single swing....

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 12:24:51 PM »
That must be one bitchin' bread knife if you can decapitate someone with a single swing....

Commercial bread knives are bitchin', but I already backed off the "one swing" part because their blades are too thin -- not enough mass.  (my rhetoric gets carried away sometimes  :laugh: )
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2017, 12:26:35 PM »
Defensive decapitation.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2017, 12:40:16 PM »
I had a commercial bread knife.

It was one of these, or very similar to it...

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/mercer-m23112-millennia-12-serrated-edge-slicer-knife/470M23112.html?utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping&gclid=Cj0KEQjwhMjKBRDjxb31j-aesI4BEiQA7ivN-E-mHN9lrZKKGLIPNh8Rqgc6qchZj4o3JeZ9Ifl8S6YaAuKI8P8HAQ

Not at all good for decapitating much of anything other than a boule of onion rye...

Now this on the other hand...

https://www.amazon.com/10-Stainless-Steel-Meat-Cleaver/dp/B017FJADBE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1498581507&sr=8-3&keywords=cleaver+10+inch

That's something more along the lines of what I'd expect to find in a restaurant.... IF they are cutting their own meat.

10 inch blade, 6" handle, and a weight of about 2 pounds?

Yeah... that would do the job...

zxcvbob

• friend
"It's good, though..."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2017, 12:57:40 PM »
Semi-stIff boning knife?

PHRASING!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2017, 02:26:32 PM »
You might have to be careful with beheaded.  Repeated cuts to the neck to accomplish that might be treated as deadly force after the threat has ended.   =D
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2017, 02:53:37 PM »
You guys are so drawn to the obvious. The question of if she had an appropriate knife in her kitchen is silly. They serve FRIED chicken and french FRIES.

Which means that she may or may not have had a good knife, but she certainly had access to a vat of bubbling hot oil.  >:D May not be the best defensive weapon available, but certainly it would make a statement.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2017, 03:22:39 PM »
You guys are so drawn to the obvious. The question of if she had an appropriate knife in her kitchen is silly. They serve FRIED chicken and french FRIES.

Which means that she may or may not have had a good knife, but she certainly had access to a vat of bubbling hot oil.  >:D May not be the best defensive weapon available, but certainly it would make a statement.

Obligatory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3lsJmwNO40&t=0m30s
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re:
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2017, 07:02:20 PM »
Restaurant size fryers aren't exactly portable.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk