Author Topic: Super Fancy U.N Man (sadly, it is not a parody or a joke)  (Read 1431 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Super Fancy U.N Man (sadly, it is not a parody or a joke)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 08:53:52 AM »
Great public service announcement.  After seeing that, I will never do drugs again. 

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 09:53:36 AM »
There must be some symbolism about Super Fancy U.N. man pulling things out of his pants to help refugees . . . and giving them "really soft" blankets to treat their malaria.   rolleyes
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Twycross

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 10:22:35 AM »
After seeing that, I will never do drugs again. 

That's the first thing I thought too. Couldn't they have done it without making "Super Fancy UN Man" look like a stoned toddler?

I particularly liked the part where it was admitted that the UN is incapable of stopping violence.

cosine

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 10:28:08 AM »
Great public service announcement.  After seeing that, I will never do drugs again. 

My first thought was... you do drugs and you can find the ability in yourself to turn out quality videos such as the one on that site. Such an elegant, suave way to promote your message.
Andy

Dannyboy

• friend
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 10:30:01 AM »
There must be some symbolism about Super Fancy U.N. man pulling things out of his pants to help refugees

The first thing that comes to mind is the raping of children in the Congo and now more allegations coming from Sudan.
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 10:32:55 AM »
You big mean Americans!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Twycross

• friend
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 10:38:11 AM »
You big mean Americans!
But..but... we did redeem ourselves at the end, right? *sniffle*

We still have the chance to take a few puffs and join the fight on bad stuff, don't we? WAAAAHHHHH!!

Strings

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 02:35:32 PM »
Gunsmith, I'm sending you the bill for the several minutes of my life I spent watching this, and the emotional; pain it's caused... Wink

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 02:48:56 PM »
Mr UN Man looks french

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

LAK

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 01:09:03 AM »
Click on links and go to:

"THE WORLD FEDERALIST INSTITUTE"

The World Federalist Institute  an educational program of Citizens for Global Solutions  facilitates debate, discussion, and sharing of research and writings on the principle of federalism and its applicability to resolving global problems which nations cannot solve alone. The goal of the Institute is the investigation and development of pragmatic proposals that would ultimately lead to the creation of a democratic global political system of a federal structure.

There you have it in a nutshell - quite literally, but with intent that is as serious as the U.N. organization's founders, and all those who have fed and perpetuated it's agenda right through to the present. It is imperative that our nation is detached from it if we are to survive as a nation.

--------------------------------------

http://ussliberty.org
http://ssunitedstates.org

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2007, 04:46:31 AM »
Whiny.  Silly.  Impotent.  Demanding things.  Grabbing babies by their heads and flinging them.  Yup, it's the U.N. all right.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.