Author Topic: Anyone ever see this gun fails compilation?  (Read 1632 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Anyone ever see this gun fails compilation?
« on: October 24, 2017, 09:37:40 AM »
The first one is scary as hell, not just from the outcome, but that someone is actually that freaking stupid.

A couple of them are funny in a "wow, that dumbass got EXACTLY the amount of pain he deserves" kind of way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwElLPSt0vY
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Anyone ever see this gun fails compilation?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 09:56:10 AM »
Most of them appear in numerous "gun fails" compilations ... including the first one. Which is, indeed, scary that anyone could be that stupid.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 10:14:15 AM »
I've seen a couple of them, but most in that compilation are new to me.

The one of the skinny woman shooting the Desert Eagle and taking the front sight in the forehead is an oldie but a goodie.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 10:40:50 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq6WFpA3JN8

A personal favorite.  Love when the tough guys are scared of their mommies.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 01:49:58 PM »

Love that one!

What you don't know from the video is that their mammas are the gang enforcers...

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 02:04:20 PM »

Respect is earned, not requested.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

griz

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 04:35:32 PM »
I see the humor in watching idiots, tough guys, and know it alls getting abused, but it seems sadistic to give somebody (man, woman or child) a tool that they know nothing at all about just to watch it hurt them.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 04:46:05 PM »
I see the humor in watching idiots, tough guys, and know it alls getting abused, but it seems sadistic to give somebody (man, woman or child) a tool that they know nothing at all about just to watch it hurt them.

Yeah. Not really worth watching. You'd think they'd learn something from the guy who gave an Uzi to a little girl, and got shot to death.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 05:42:16 PM »
The first one is a complete fake.  The rest are just idiots.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2017, 08:21:14 PM »
Have you all seen this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc

That's pretty scary...  Shooter is lucky as hell.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2017, 10:27:28 PM »
I hadn't seen the bambi on the range one before. That was cute.

They rest I've seen most of in different compilations. What I don't understand is why, if you were by yourself and no one was witness, you don't delete the video of your incredible stupidity. Instead, they display their own stupidity to the world on YouTube.  =|

I certainly would not be posting video of myself stamping around, gripping my head and cussing myself out (yes, I have done this. My XDS isn't as bad as the model 19, but it still hurts when you forget to put on your earmuffs)
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 01:39:35 PM »
The one of the skinny woman shooting the Desert Eagle and taking the front sight in the forehead is an oldie but a goodie.

The guy who set that one up needs a judicious application of a canoe paddle.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 05:07:38 PM »
That is usually what I am thinking when I see that stuff.  What a great way to make sure someone doesn't want to shoot anymore.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2017, 05:30:34 PM »
Regarding Bambi, I have been shooting on our 25 yard pistol range and noticed a rabbit come on to the range.  I was shooting a 22 pistol right over the rabbit as it was sitting on the ground half way to the target.  I saw the same rabbit (or one similar) the next time I was at that pistol range.  We are not allowed to shoot wildlife on the range for any reason they do have cameras here and there.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2017, 07:46:08 PM »
Regarding Bambi, I have been shooting on our 25 yard pistol range and noticed a rabbit come on to the range.  I was shooting a 22 pistol right over the rabbit as it was sitting on the ground half way to the target.  I saw the same rabbit (or one similar) the next time I was at that pistol range.  We are not allowed to shoot wildlife on the range for any reason they do have cameras here and there.

Same with me.  I've seen deer, rabbits, groundhogs, etc on the range.  And cows, but those were in their own field and the range was really the deer blind.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2017, 08:36:49 AM »

I consider that to be serious high order dooshbaggery.
A big difference if it's tough guy trash talking getting a come-upance though.
A couple years ago my brother and I were down at my range shooting my 1874 Sharps .45-70. I'd had a few light loads and brother thought he was a tough guy and I was a wimp because I wear a PAST recoil pad when I'm shooting anything more potent than .22rf (shoulder surgery). I ran a few rounds of full house black powder loads, 70 grs 2F under 500 gr bullet, through it and then handed it to him. Offered him the recoil pad. He was done after one round.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2017, 03:05:14 PM »

While I agree that setting up a newb for a fail (of either gender) for the LULZ is wrong, I do view some of the the videos with ditzy girl getting slammed with a raised eyebrow.
Occasionally the woman in question has an air about her that makes me think she decided to play up the delicate little flower card and got slammed because she didn't listen to instruction or even try.
I hold no sympathy for chicks who go out to the range to flirt with the boys and make fools of themselves instead of shooting and get hurt in the process. Same rule applies for all the other activities I've seen girls pull this *expletive deleted*it on.
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2017, 06:39:52 PM »
While I agree that setting up a newb for a fail (of either gender) for the LULZ is wrong, I do view some of the the videos with ditzy girl getting slammed with a raised eyebrow.
Occasionally the woman in question has an air about her that makes me think she decided to play up the delicate little flower card and got slammed because she didn't listen to instruction or even try.
I hold no sympathy for chicks who go out to the range to flirt with the boys and make fools of themselves instead of shooting and get hurt in the process. Same rule applies for all the other activities I've seen girls pull this *expletive deleted*it on.

It's still on whoever hands her the gun. If I see someone not listening and doing stupid *expletive deleted*it, I will not be providing them with means to do real damage. That's just inviting trouble, anywhere from getting tossed from a range to getting sued. Not to mention a possible body to clean up.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein