Author Topic: ***"Shoot him" "Mum's anger at beast who raped girl, 3"***  (Read 1139 times)

Stand_watie

• friend
***"Shoot him" "Mum's anger at beast who raped girl, 3"***
« on: January 13, 2007, 07:03:22 PM »
While I don't mean any condecension or disrespect to our British members, and I'm sure that there are large pools of populace in America who feel the same way (Let's say, NYC, LA, Boston, etc), I thought it interesting (perhaps though, it was just this single person, rather than it genuinely being an indicator of society at large), that the terminolology used by the mother of a child-rapist indicated a rather less painful means of death than that which he might truly deserve, possibly indicating that she thinks shooting as a death is quite horrific, leading to the issue of killing by firearm having been demonized by the British press far beyond what it deserves.

As a comparison, I imagine an American mom shouting, "Boil him in oil", "draw and quarter him", "skin him alive", "cut of his genitalia and  strangle him with them", or somesuch.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
Re: ***"Shoot him" "Mum's anger at beast who raped girl, 3"***
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 07:23:59 PM »
Depends apon where one shoots the beast in question. 
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2007, 08:34:15 PM »
Well, why not shoot him in the genitalia with a .50 BMG. Sort of addresses all of the concerns, yes? Better yet, use a .50 BMG tracer. Nothing like phosphorus to upset the peace crowd.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2007, 11:06:48 PM »
she probably wanted instant death for this guy because it pains her for him to breathe ....
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

Cromlech

• friend
  • English bloke
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 11:54:02 PM »
If you have raped a child of that extremely young age, I don't see how there could be any worth in that person. I don't think that they qualify as a human being, really.

Throw them in a giant blender.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Felonious Monk/Fignozzle

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 11:23:07 AM »
Throw them in a giant blender.
+1.
On pulse, once per hour for 3 second bursts.  angry

pluvo

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 03:22:11 PM »
The Mighty Woodchipper of Deathtm

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 05:19:39 PM »
Can you provide some context?  If this story took place in the UK, it probably just means she wants him to get the death penalty that will never be handed down.  Except perhaps at the hands of inmates. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 05:42:56 PM »
Can you provide some context?  If this story took place in the UK, it probably just means she wants him to get the death penalty that will never be handed down.  Except perhaps at the hands of inmates. 

Yes, it was in "The Sun", not exactly a great bastion of journalism, I know
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"