Author Topic: Caught a big Persian fish  (Read 740 times)

wingnutx

• friend
  • Danish Cartoonist
    • http://www.punk-rock.com
Caught a big Persian fish
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:43:04 AM »
http://www.iranian.ws/iran_news/publish/article_20152.shtml

US raid on Iran mullahs' den in Iraq, "Fruitful"
Jan 12, 2007

Top mullahs' agent arrested in Iraq

Reports from Tehran state that Iran's top IRGC (Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps) strategist, Hassan Abbasi, was captured in the recent raid on the Islamic Iran's office in Erbil, Iraq. Referred to inside Islamic Iran as the Regime's version of Kissinger, Abbasi works directly as special advisor for the dead or dying Supreme Ruler in Iran - Ali Khamenei.

Abbasi has in the past indicated he has already chosen and set up attack capability on a large number of targets inside the USA and said the Islamic regime would wipe out the Western culture - as a whole - and replace it with Islam.

As the Islamic Regime's top tactician and strategist, his being found and caught in Iraq comes as little or no surprise when reorganization of the jihadists in Iraq has to be done to meet President Bush's new initiative.

In the past Abbasi was closely linked to the Islamic Regime's former MInister of Defense, Shamkhani and authored much of the plans to block the Persian Gulf as well as plans to insert the Ghods Brigades into Iraq via the Basra area and the Northern Kurdish borders.

ABC was reporting something similar, but less detailed.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Re: Caught a big Persian fish
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 12:29:42 PM »
This is all tha criminal fraud Bush's fault!  angry

laugh
Avoid cliches like the plague!

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: Caught a big Persian fish
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 02:13:07 PM »
Islamic regime would wipe out the Western culture - as a whole - and replace it with Islam.

What these bearded numbnuts don't realize is that Western Culture already has a huge
Islamic influence, If I had known then what I know now I could have protested terrorist math in school in the early 70's...you know Al Gerbra....Also for a long time I smoked those terrorist cigg's you know...Camels.

Islam is western culture really, what those bearded nut jobs really want to do is replace modern culture with their distorted version of Islam.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."