Author Topic: The "October Surprise" Weiner Emails were a cover-up  (Read 1188 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
The "October Surprise" Weiner Emails were a cover-up
« on: August 23, 2018, 09:27:08 AM »
UNSURPRISINGLY, the tens or hundreds of thousands of emails that Comey claimed were "miraculously" checked in 24 hours... were never checked:

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/22/despite_comey_assurance_vast_bulk_of_weiner_laptop_emails_never_examined.html

It's almost as if he was forced to admit the emails had been found because otherwise it would leak that they were covering up this massive trove of emails...

And then covered them up by claiming they all checked out... because the only thing that was important was to keep clearing Hillary.

But, our intrepid FBI would NEVER do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=JI5gblI82rg
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: The "October Surprise" Weiner Emails were a cover-up
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 09:30:24 AM »
OH! I almost forgot the other damning part of this report:

GEE, I wonder why Muslim Brotherhood supporting Huma was backing up and saving emails about HAMAS and Israel?

Move along, nothing to see here, either.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 09:45:23 AM »
You're clearly attempting to distract from the fact that 45 was involved in campaign finance violations. And don't you dare mention that Obama's campaign finance violations were worse!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2018, 12:38:59 PM »
How long has the investigation witch hunt about Trump and Russian "collusion" been going on? Here's the real collusion, right here in River City, and nobody seems interested in prosecuting any of the colluders.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2018, 01:28:42 PM »
It will all come out... this is just the tip of the iceberg.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 02:59:10 PM »
It will all come out... this is just the tip of the iceberg.

It may come out, but only a handful of people will care.

Those who do will be dismissed as "right-wing extremists."

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

grampster

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2018, 07:16:36 PM »
"It will all come out"  To whom and by whom?  The MSM will never ever report on it.  The people who should be watching FOX news once in awhile just to sample what the MSM either doesn't report or twists around to mean something that it's not...won't.  I have several friends who would rather have a catastrophic stroke before allowing themselves to indulge in another opinion or to hear and see what their favorite propagandists won't report on.  Actually, I find FOX to be rather fair and balanced at times, especially when it's not a crowd of opinionists hashing over the events of the day.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 12:10:42 AM »
"It will all come out"  To whom and by whom? 

In books and articles 20 years from now, which no one will pay attention to.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2018, 08:43:10 AM »
You're clearly attempting to distract from the fact that 45 was involved in campaign finance violations. And don't you dare mention that Obama's campaign finance violations were worse!
And the absence of actual EVIDENCE of collusion is proof that the collusion is covered up, buried SO deeply, that we HAVE to keep investigating until a Democratic is elected POTUS.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2018, 09:50:48 AM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/08/23/president-donald-trump-didnt-violate-campaign-finance-law-editorials-debates/1078757002/

Actual campaign-finance experts, outside the liberal outrage mob, generally agree: Even if Cohen’s activities are campaign-related — though they probably aren’t — they amount to a Federal Election Commission speeding ticket.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2018, 10:30:43 AM »
Maybe Trump could just tell the truth about the whole thing?
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/trump-should-confess-affairs-apologize-for-deception/
 :rofl:
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2018, 10:44:31 AM »
Maybe Trump could just tell the truth about the whole thing?
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/trump-should-confess-affairs-apologize-for-deception/
 :rofl:
Wow.  Has that author been paying attention at all the last two years?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge