Author Topic: Chicoms were reading Hillary's SoS E-mails in real time.  (Read 1402 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Chicoms were reading Hillary's SoS E-mails in real time.
« on: August 29, 2018, 01:59:30 AM »
So not only did they hack Hillary's server, but I would bet that would give them an "in" to get into secure .gov systems, since she was emailing BHO and other top .gov officials.  We'll probably never know the full extent of the damage her "carelessness"  (Narrator: She wasn't careless, she simply did want little people to be able to review what she had done while SoS.)

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/08/28/whoa-no-biggie-just-a-chinese-owned-company-hacked-hillarys-private-server-while-she-was-sos-and-obtained-her-emails/
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

slugcatcher

• friend
Re: Chicoms were reading Hillary's SoS E-mails in real time.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 09:27:38 AM »
Maybe we should have federal laws created to not allow this sort of thing.  Maybe we should have mandatory training for all gov't employees and officials who handle secure/secret information to keep this from happening.  Maybe we should criminally punish people who violate those laws as a deterrent. 

griz

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 09:57:15 AM »
Maybe we should have federal laws created to not allow this sort of thing.  Maybe we should have mandatory training for all gov't employees and officials who handle secure/secret information to keep this from happening.  Maybe we should criminally punish people who violate those laws as a deterrent. 

We already punish others who violate those rules.  If seeing peons crushed under the rule of law isn't a deterrent for the smartest woman in the world then we'll just have to live with her "carelessness".
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 10:15:04 AM »

I wanted to be cute, and say, "It'll never work." The pity is, it clearly doesn't work, so I can't laugh about it.  :facepalm:

Lock her up.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 01:53:36 PM »
What makes it worse is that she and others likely knew exactly what was going on.  Between this and the Chinese spy that was working for Feinstein for 20 years it makes you think a bit about what team these Democrats are playing for. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 01:55:39 PM »
What makes it worse is that she and others likely knew exactly what was going on.  Between this and the Chinese spy that was working for Feinstein for 20 years it makes you think a bit about what team these Democrats are playing for. 

I recall getting some angst a while back, for saying that a more accurate synonym for "conservative" is "American."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 02:02:06 PM »

Yes, MAYBE the Chinese were reading her emails in real-time. Maybe the Russians hacked it and got them. MAYBE Pakistan had them downloaded.

The most important thing is that she shielded her emails from her ENEMIES, not from foreigners.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2018, 04:20:39 PM »
Yes, MAYBE the Chinese were reading her emails in real-time. Maybe the Russians hacked it and got them. MAYBE Pakistan had them downloaded.

The most important thing is that she shielded her emails from her ENEMIES, not from foreigners.

Yup. It still rankles me that the media let her get away with smearing Trump as a conspiracy theorist, when she specifically claimed, publicly, repeatedly, to be the victim of a "vast, rightwing conspiracy."

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2018, 06:36:52 PM »
she was hacked?   I doubt it.  My guess is that the business arrangements she and bill have with the chinese included her passwords.   After all,  the ChiComs have forked over hundreds of millions of dollars to have access.