Author Topic: North Korea promised paradise to Koreans living in Japan in the 60's.  (Read 607 times)

freakazoid

• friend
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/they-went-to-north-korea-promised-a-paradise-they-are-now-suing-over-the-lies/2018/09/28/b6a4765a-b246-11e8-a810-4d6b627c3d5d_story.html?utm_term=.5a0a2f239382

Interesting article. Talks about how in the 60's North Korea was getting native Koreans living in Japan to move to North Korea; and then finding out that things were not quite what they were told. Never heard of this, or the abductees it also mentions, before. The comments manage to still be cancer. I still get amazed at the lefts ability to do this.

Can't help but think that the whole point of this article coming out is to try to muddy Trump's work with bringing peace with North Korea.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re: North Korea promised paradise to Koreans living in Japan in the 60's.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 01:41:49 AM »
Meanwhile, the Norks are upset that Trump didn't reduce or eliminate the Sanctions after he met with Kim.  They don't seem to understand that he's not like Clinton, Bush II, or Obama, where Kim promises something, the US caves, and then he does what he promised he wouldn't do.  Trump wants results first.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/29/world/asia/korea-denuclearize-un.html
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.