Author Topic: Bozeman Police Reports  (Read 482 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Bozeman Police Reports
« on: October 02, 2018, 04:36:12 PM »
I like to periodically check in on what's happening in Bozeman, as their paper kindly prints the police reports from the day previous:

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/police_reports/

TODAY’S REPORTS
Read and share individual reports from today’s paper!

Around 12:16 a.m., a man approached a car in a Main Street parking lot and hit the window, scaring the occupants. He was gone when officers arrived.

Two women flagged down an officer at 1:43 a.m. to discuss parking issues.

At 2:39 a.m., an officer was flagged down by a person looking for directions to a hotel.

Parks department personnel requested extra patrol in a park that had freshly sodded fields.

People were stuck in a Commerce Way elevator at 10:44 a.m.

Animal control set a live trap for a feral cat colony on Griffin Drive.

A man wanted to press charges against technicians from his internet provider after they showed up to his house. He said he wasn’t advised of the work and they were being noisy.

A deputy was called to a report of a drunk man passed out in front of a Big Sky bar. Due to the low temperature, the caller was worried that the man might freeze to death. After an “arduous” time trying to determine where the man lived, the deputy delivered him home.

A woman reported that her neighbor’s goat got out, came on her property and “came at her” again. She said if the issue wasn’t taken care of, she was going to shoot the goat.

That last one is why I had to share.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Bozeman Police Reports
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 05:20:33 PM »
I like to periodically check in on what's happening in Bozeman, as their paper kindly prints the police reports from the day previous:

https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/police_reports/

That last one is why I had to share.

"She must be believed." #MeToo
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design