Author Topic: On Pelosi  (Read 624 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
On Pelosi
« on: November 21, 2018, 01:22:51 PM »
No links - there are plenty to find.

I'm finding it interesting that the "oppose Pelosi" dems are dropping like flies right now and reversing their positions. I saw Bronx chick has also fallen into line before she's even on the job. Has Pelosi hired Hillary's hit squad? These people must be finding horse's heads in their beds.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: On Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 01:44:59 PM »
The Democrats are afraid to commit to the logical consequences of their rhetoric, sooo close.

Eventually the chains of the white man/woman will be discarded and the majority minority party will be run by the long disenfranchised minorities.

Won’t that be fun.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 01:54:02 PM »
The Democrats know how to keep their members in line.

Additionally, they know the press will run interference to prevent revelation of their... 'hardball"... tactics. Or if forced to report them will do so with admiration.

Look at the massive vote fraud that put JFK in office. The Dems are still proud of that.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 06:33:17 PM »
makattak:

"The Democrats know how to keep their members in line."

They have a very sophisticated system for generating election wins.  (Almost to the point of knowing which individual voter on which block is the critical one.  Almost.)

The threat of withdrawal of that technical support is even more significant than the threat of withdrawing financial and logistical support.  Put together, it's more than a mere whip cracking, it's direct political survival.

They also have very dedicated people with free time for logistical support, like canvassing and just stapling campaign materials together.  Note the "very."  Note the "free time."

There.  I said it and I ain't takin' it back.

I'm not signing this one so nobody will know who posted it.

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 08:23:21 PM »
In some cities public housing is used to inspire assistance …  :O

"They operate their encampments on a system of ‘participation credits,’ requiring residents to attend political rallies, campaign events, and city council hearings."

https://www.lifezette.com/2018/11/how-leftist-protesters-are-bribed-to-show-up-and-make-a-fuss/ 
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 10:01:36 PM »
Pelosi will be the next Speaker of the House.  She is too powerful not to be elected to that position if she wants it.  All the newly elected Dems in the House will fall in line or won't see any support from the party when re-election time rolls around.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)