Author Topic: Look who's talking department  (Read 660 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
Look who's talking department
« on: November 27, 2018, 11:14:31 PM »
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/11/27/fbi-comey-attorney-general-whitaker-1018194

James Comey says acting AG Whitaker is "not the sharpest knife in the drawer." Nice.

"He may not be the sharpest knife in our drawer, but he can see his future and knows that if he acted in an extralegal way, he would go down in history for the wrong reasons," the former FBI director said. "I’m sure he doesn’t want that."

Curiously, it didn't seem to have stopped Mr. Comey from acting in an "extralegal" way. Maybe Mr. Comey isn't as sharp as he seems to think he is.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
Re: Look who's talking department
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 09:27:50 AM »
Comey is a pimple on the butt of the Republic and I will never miss a chance to take a crap on his tiny soul because of the way he sacrificed his questionable career to protect Hillary.

On the other hand, Comey is only a symptom of the cavernous, festering, pustulent, reeking rot that pervades the nation's offices. He is only one of the most visible foot soldiers of Progressivism.

The reality is that Progressivism has strangled the Republic in its sleep, stripped it of it's skin, and is now wearing the skin and is asking us to treat it like the real thing. Calling this pretentious would be like calling the Holocaust inconvenient. It is a moral abomination both in the doing and in the assumption and all right thinking Americans should be hoping that the wrath of God smites it so hard that nothing is left, and in his Mercy allows us to put something new in its place.

That's all I've got.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: Re: Look who's talking department
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 10:00:45 AM »
Comey is a pimple on the butt of the Republic and I will never miss a chance to take a crap on his tiny soul because of the way he sacrificed his questionable career to protect Hillary.

On the other hand, Comey is only a symptom of the cavernous, festering, pustulent, reeking rot that pervades the nation's offices. He is only one of the most visible foot soldiers of Progressivism.

The reality is that Progressivism has strangled the Republic in its sleep, stripped it of it's skin, and is now wearing the skin and is asking us to treat it like the real thing. Calling this pretentious would be like calling the Holocaust inconvenient. It is a moral abomination both in the doing and in the assumption and all right thinking Americans should be hoping that the wrath of God smites it so hard that nothing is left, and in his Mercy allows us to put something new in its place.

That's all I've got.
Oh come now, tell us how you really feel 😂

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 11:05:05 AM »

That's all I've got.
The thing to remember is that for every one of these idiots like Brennan and Comey you know about, they helped hire and promote people under them who think the same way.

I have seen the same thing in corporations.  Once you get an odd duck in a position of authority, the rot can easily spread.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 11:07:07 AM »
The thing to remember is that for every one of these idiots like Brennan and Comey you know about, they helped hire and promote people under them who think the same way.

That's the problem -- I do remember that, every single day.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Pb

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 11:36:59 AM »

That's all I've got.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 08:21:57 PM »

That's all I've got.

I'm printin' that one out.  Don't know what I'll do with it, but worth committing to hard copy.

Maybe I'll put it under my pillow.

Terry
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.