Author Topic: With a Face Like That...  (Read 852 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
With a Face Like That...
« on: December 08, 2018, 09:48:36 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: With a Face Like That...
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 02:56:27 PM »
Shoplifting is gonna be  about your best career choice.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mugshot-of-ohio-woman-with-unique-face-tattoos-goes-viral-after-walmart-shoplifting-arrest

"This is reportedly not the Ohio woman's first arrest."

Oh, that's shocking.

"After Zebrasky, 27, was taken to the Mahoning County Jail following her arrest, officers there found a hypodermic needle and “small bags containing methamphetamine inside her purse,” a police report reviewed by the news station says."

Knock me over with a feather!
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 03:58:47 PM »
Cop: "Can you describe the thief?"
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 03:59:53 PM »
Cop: "Can you describe the thief?"

It must also be hell trying to find ringers for her for the police lineup.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2018, 01:42:49 PM »
It must also be hell trying to find ringers for her for the police lineup.
Said in jest of course, but it wouldn't surprise me if her defense lawyer made an argument for dismissal on those very grounds.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain